Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I guess worry about your own pocket, you're worried about how others spend their money? Or where they drive all weekend? This is what keeps you up all night? So you go to pull out the alex Morgan card? Weak sauce
    here’s a tip, she’s not Alex Morgan. Save your money

Comment

find the pin number for the scoring input page and you can then see all the scores. thats how everyone can see the scores that are hidden for the futures league
      How do you find the PIN number?

Comment

here’s a tip, she’s not Alex Morgan. Save your money

Neither is anyone on mf shore, pda blue, white, shore, mf north, etc. Everyone should just quit

Comment

Alex Morgan is an anomaly and she’d probably be the first one to admit it. No meaningful club experience until teens. Developed world class speed at a later age. Her feet and technical skills pale in comparison to most but she’s a poacher.

Using her is the imagine example of confirmation bias. 90% of National Team players will come from ECNL in the next decade.

Comment

Anyone have the scores for CSA Monmouth and Bergen?

Comment

I’m not sure if your referring to pre ECNL? But the GA schedule for Northeast is just plain stupidity.
              Pre ecnl[/QUOTE]

I agree ECNL/Pre-ECNL travel for our region isn't bas as its just MD, PA and NJ but its an 18 game season with 9 home and 9 away so you can't have 3 road games and 15 at home no matter if your MF or one of the PDAs

Comment

Alex Morgan is an anomaly and she’d probably be the first one to admit it. No meaningful club experience until teens. Developed world class speed at a later age. Her feet and technical skills pale in comparison to most but she’s a poacher.

Using her is the imagine example of confirmation bias. 90% of National Team players will come from ECNL in the next decade.
                Perhaps unless they continue to lose at U20 then there will be a major Cleaning of house and rethinking how they recruit. The U20
                team was a massive eye opener for the USWNT. This was the most experienced, biggest strongest fastest and almost all ECNL and lost to less experienced teams.

Comment

Perhaps unless they continue to lose at U20 then there will be a major Cleaning of house and rethinking how they recruit. The U20
                  team was a massive eye opener for the USWNT. This was the most experienced, biggest strongest fastest and almost all ECNL and lost to less experienced teams.
                  I think the US as a whole needs to regroup how they view youth soccer and these leagues are the first that should re-evaluate.

Comment

PDA shore? They suck. They were kicked out of Ocean county college then booted from Donovan.
                    They practice in Oak park which is a dump

Comment

I don’t want to see them because I don’t care but it’s funny that GA “the best soccer platform” in the country won’t even publish how their pre-GA teams are doing. Afraid clubs won’t buy in?
                      A lot of the pre-GA "teams" are actually pools. I assume the point is to rotate the pool over the year and find out who actually progresses to GA. Not posting scores probably takes away some of the pressure for coaches to play their top players only and rack up big GDs to get "buy in."

Comment

A lot of teams this age play up a year to get an additional year experience of 11v11

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X