Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Players have to be flexible and learn to adapt. That goes for club, HS, college and beyond. Since my D has been on the team I've seen 4 different formations, some are more aggressive other more conservative but yes they are all direct. If by stifled creativity you mean he doesn't want kids dribbling past 4 girls while the rest of the team waits you're right he wants to move the ball as fast as possible up the field and that creates chances. The team prepares by playing older teams 05s, 06s when possible, nothing they can do about the competition in ECNL that's beyond his control. He's blunt when he speaks to the girls and on occasions has taken responsibility for losses, you may not agree with everything he says but he's respectful in his delivery. PDA is not for everyone, I can tell you there are a lot of girls that are thriving.
    You must be one of the favored ones he takes money from for years and talks **** about you and your kid behind your back.

Comment

Huge game vs Maryland today. RU should win easy. GO Knights
      Nice "easy" win. Lok. Goal in the 88th minute does not equate to "easy." It is a win but it was a hard win vs MD and nearly an easy draw. Maybe dial it back a bit.

Comment

You must be one of the favored ones he takes money from for years and talks **** about you and your kid behind your back.
        It amazes me the amount of drama caused by those trusted by parents. Some coaches cause it by vaulting some kids and their parents.

Comment

It amazes me the amount of drama caused by those trusted by parents. Some coaches cause it by vaulting some kids and their parents.
          All the "Drama" only exists on-line people make up fake stories and if you're just reading it sounds awful but in reality it's just one person posting and answering their own post. It's funny reading all the posts and knowing what's really going on.

Comment

Your kid must be a bench warmer

Comment

Your kid must be a bench warmer
              No op So what if she were? Your kid is the best one let me guess? Or you just suck up the most.

Comment

No op So what if she were? Your kid is the best one let me guess? Or you just suck up the most.
                PDA while it has some great players is rampant with favoritism and nepotism. Even the fanboys know that.

Comment

Nice "easy" win. Lok. Goal in the 88th minute does not equate to "easy." It is a win but it was a hard win vs MD and nearly an easy draw. Maybe dial it back a bit.
                  Maryland Becoming a tough team. They beat Michigan. They are not there yet but you can see the fight in them. Rutgers was lucky to get the win late. Meg is doing a terrific job in turning around the program.

Comment

Maryland Becoming a tough team. They beat Michigan. They are not there yet but you can see the fight in them. Rutgers was lucky to get the win late. Meg is doing a terrific job in turning around the program.
                    Love all the PDA connections with all these schools. Great for NJ and for all the great talent coming out of our beautiful state. Would love to see Maryland and RU in the final 4 together in the next 1-2 years!

Comment

Love all the PDA connections with all these schools. Great for NJ and for all the great talent coming out of our beautiful state. Would love to see Maryland and RU in the final 4 together in the next 1-2 years!
                      Definitely gives the NJ talent more options wjen it comes to college.

Comment

PDA while it has some great players is rampant with favoritism and nepotism. Even the fanboys know that.
                        I would suspect that if a girl is sitting on the bench that absolutely deserves to be on the field it’s not bc of favoritism. I would put money on the fact the coach doesn’t like the parents and wants them to leave. If anyone thinks that parents behavior and attitude doesn’t ever effect PT, you must not be living in reality.

Comment

Now there’s a coach, motivator, and mentor to young women. Keep it up Meg!

Comment

PDA is absolutely dominating the recruiting landscape in NJ. All these colleges are getting smart to hire PDA coaches.

Comment

I would suspect that if a girl is sitting on the bench that absolutely deserves to be on the field it’s not bc of favoritism. I would put money on the fact the coach doesn’t like the parents and wants them to leave. If anyone thinks that parents behavior and attitude doesn’t ever effect PT, you must not be living in reality.
                              You have got to be kidding me. If a coach wants the kid to leave then don’t ask them back.

Comment

You have got to be kidding me. If a coach wants the kid to leave then don’t ask them back.
                                That's not always true. They'll take yours money and keep your kid on the bench

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X