Matchfit 2009 ECNL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is this team playing in an EDP league?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Why is this team playing in an EDP league?
      They aren’t. Some players from 09 ECNL, 09 ECRL and 10 ECRL have been playing.

Comment

They aren’t. Some players from 09 ECNL, 09 ECRL and 10 ECRL have been playing.
        That’s not what I saw.

Comment

That’s not what I saw.
          Well, then you didn’t see right. My daughter is a 2010 and she’s been playing so I don’t know what to tell you.

Comment

It is mostly ECNL players playing in Elite 64 for 09, which is crazy and seems unnecessary given that they play in the highest league. Why play meaningless EDP level games?

Comment

It is mostly ECNL players playing in Elite 64 for 09, which is crazy and seems unnecessary given that they play in the highest league. Why play meaningless EDP level games?
              it’s also mostly MFA 2010 ECNL players playing in the EDP Mid Atlantic EDP games

Comment

Correct it is all the ECNL players from the 09 team playing in meaningless Elite 64 games. Is that even allowed? Not sure you can play in both.

Comment

Correct it is all the ECNL players from the 09 team playing in meaningless Elite 64 games. Is that even allowed? Not sure you can play in both.
                  They are probably using as a means of recruitment. They will spot someone with talent and approach their parents. They have lost lots of talent recently and haven’t been able to fill the void.

Comment

How did today go for the MFA 2009 ECNL team? Where are they in the standings?

Comment

Troll

Comment

Only ones left on this team are the original ignorant parents. The parents are the whole reason we left in the first place. The one dad BG is the worst of the bunch. Keep your children far far away from that guy! I got too many stories/reasons why!

Comment

Only ones left on this team are the original ignorant parents. The parents are the whole reason we left in the first place. The one dad BG is the worst of the bunch. Keep your children far far away from that guy! I got too many stories/reasons why!

I would love to hear some stories about this dumpster fire. Please elaborate.

Comment

Tell us your stories. Not a fan?

Comment

7th Place!!

Comment

7th Place!!
                                We do things our way: the right way!

We are the SHORE!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X