Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ap2t

Who or what other level of training are they comparable too?

Save your money, lay out some cones at home for the kids and find the same drills on YouTube.

Comment

No kidding. They used to be quality and focused. Enter PDA and the greed machine now it’s garbage. Agree with the first response.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        No kidding. They used to be quality and focused. Enter PDA and the greed machine now it’s garbage. Agree with the first response.
        FACTS, if you don't play for PDA you are a second rate citizen to them. Facility sucks, is too small and is always overrun with blue shirts.

Comment

Olim got in bed with O’Neil and now it’s an over crowed, diluted, barely supervised donation location. Save your money. Their are better options out there.

Comment

Olim got in bed with O’Neil and now it’s an over crowed, diluted, barely supervised donation location. Save your money. Their are better options out there.
            NJ Blaze will show everyone at Spirit United who the REAL #1 club is!

Comment

Who or what other level of training are they comparable too?
              Ap2t is high quality. Send your athlete if you want strength & speed results. Don’t worry about what color shirts are in there. Sounds like its your problem with PDA. Olim Jackie Zach all know their craft - My kid has been training there and has made huge progress- if the athlete is there to train - it’s not about who is around - it’s about their workout. I highly recommend Ap2t

Comment

FACTS, if you don't play for PDA you are a second rate citizen to them. Facility sucks, is too small and is always overrun with blue shirts.
                Don’t forget the parking is horrible.

Comment

Ap2t is high quality. Send your athlete if you want strength & speed results. Don’t worry about what color shirts are in there. Sounds like its your problem with PDA. Olim Jackie Zach all know their craft - My kid has been training there and has made huge progress- if the athlete is there to train - it’s not about who is around - it’s about their workout. I highly recommend Ap2t
                  Those days are gone. Low quality, unsupervised, meat market.

Comment

Those days are gone. Low quality, unsupervised, meat market.
                    Not a chance. Small groups sessions show results. I’m not talking about the camps or large classes. For the athlete that is serious, the small group setting is powerful and impactful. Definitely a place that my athlete continues to show progress at. Stop hating the place, beachside many are huge fans.

Comment

Not a chance. Small groups sessions show results. I’m not talking about the camps or large classes. For the athlete that is serious, the small group setting is powerful and impactful. Definitely a place that my athlete continues to show progress at. Stop hating the place, beachside many are huge fans.
                      Your daughter sounds elite

Comment

Your daughter sounds elite
                        Hater

Comment

Serious soccer player or serious athlete? If it was the other way around, they’d probably be playing multiple sports at a high level and not have time for small group sessions.

i don’t disagree there are benefits but some kids just want to get on IG doing two touch passing between cones.

Comment

keeping drinking the koolaid. did O’Neil write this for you

Comment

Hater
                              Haters going to hate. It’s just bc #2 in the state, #3 in the region and # 8 in the country doesn’t have a special sound to it. So bc they can’t brag about themselves they will try to tear down others.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X