Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

We are aware of the gay coach at REAL. No one ever said not to talk about it, it just has bever come up. Granted, my son doesn't play for him so it's not a concern to me. What men do in the privacy of thier own bedroom has no effect on me.
    Would it be a concern though if your son did?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      U13s backed out after there horrible performance at the Delco tourney. They didn’t want to be embarrassed again and not be able to post on this board that they should be in ECNL and would do better than PDA South if they were in. What a crock. Big boy Wayne wants to keep hooting and hollering that it’s a conspiracy that he’s not in ECNL. Can’t have a bunch of losses against ECNL teams and keep complaint that you should be in ECNL.
      That's funny, all PDA South does is lose to ECNL teams, BAD and yet they are in the ECNL. You seem to think that a team drops out one tournament due to losing at another tournament at u13, why? Most of the time teams back out due to either parents complaining about travel costs and or players not able to attend. Most big tournaments have application deadlines months in advance so teams dropping isn't that uncommon. But if it helps you sleep at night then believe that a u13 team dropped out of a tournament 3 states away because they fear another league.

Comment

Hahaha. I totally made up the thing about them backing out but it’s actually true. Hahahahhaha. What a fraud of a club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X