Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDA Announces 2022 College Commitments

PDA announced over 50 girls receiving college commitments for 2022. I call bull****. I don't recognize half the names on the list. I bet PDA made up some of these names. It's a shame PDA has to lie about this when awesome clubs like MF and PSA don't need to lie. Once again proving PDA is the worst club in NJ and the absolute worst place to stick your kid if she has any hopes of getting a scholarship. **** you PDA.

The best bet for your daughter if she's really serious is MFA. They have just asany, if not more, college commitments to D1 schools. By far the best option in NJ.

Comment

Are you nuts. Everyone one of those kids are on the ECNL website rostered for the Blue, White, and RL White teams. Congrats girls!

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        The best bet for your daughter if she's really serious is MFA. They have just asany, if not more, college commitments to D1 schools. By far the best option in NJ.
        Now that’s funny.

Comment

PDA announced over 50 girls receiving college commitments for 2022. I call bull****. I don't recognize half the names on the list. I bet PDA made up some of these names. It's a shame PDA has to lie about this when awesome clubs like MF and PSA don't need to lie. Once again proving PDA is the worst club in NJ and the absolute worst place to stick your kid if she has any hopes of getting a scholarship. **** you PDA.
          Or here's a possibility - you have no idea *** you're talking about because you're not even with the club. PDA has numbers like that every year from all their different teams. It's also verifiable. Haters gonna hate.

Comment

It’s fair to say: most of these kids are not full scholarship and the handful that are from mostly one team at one branch of the entire club.

Yes I do believe most of those kids (over 50) intend to play college soccer.

Comment

It’s fair to say: most of these kids are not full scholarship and the handful that are from mostly one team at one branch of the entire club.

Yes I do believe most of those kids (over 50) intend to play college soccer.
              Fair to say most all college soccer scholarships are not full scholarships anyway. There aren’t many scholarships per soccer program allowed. I believe it’s something like 13 per team. With a team of like 28 players, how much can one get?

Comment

There's no better club in NJ for talented soccer players.

Comment

PDA all day !!!
                  They just hate us cause they ain’t us !!!!

Comment

Fair to say most all college soccer scholarships are not full scholarships anyway. There aren’t many scholarships per soccer program allowed. I believe it’s something like 13 per team. With a team of like 28 players, how much can one get?
                    Hey even if half a scholarship it’s something and if soccer helps get you into an excellent academic school that plays division 3 soccer who cares. They get to continue playing the sport they love while preparing for the game of life.

The windfall of dollars some parents believe that’s waiting at the end of the competitive youth soccer rainbow is more a dream than reality.

Congrats to these kids nonetheless.

Comment

Congrats to the girls. Seems they listed the A team girls first (guessing because of the better schools). Surprised there are many good academic schools on the list. Guess Ivy are not listed because technically you don’t get a sports scholarship.

Comment

Congrats to the girls. Seems they listed the A team girls first (guessing because of the better schools). Surprised there are many good academic schools on the list. Guess Ivy are not listed because technically you don’t get a sports scholarship.
                        meant to say NOT too many good scores

Comment

The list is where the players are going to college. Not all are going to play soccer at said college.

Comment

PDA all day !!!
                            Congratulations! What do so you play for??

Comment

PDA all day !!!
                              They hate us cause they anus

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X