Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twin County (Brick) Soccer Teams....

Does anyone play at Twin County (Brick) Mosa 2010 girls? My daughter wants to play on secondary team, just looking for feedback. Thank you.

Not me. Way too old.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Does anyone play at Twin County (Brick) Mosa 2010 girls? My daughter wants to play on secondary team, just looking for feedback. Thank you.
      Twin County has a 2010G team?

Comment

Have you tried reaching out to the club?

Comment

Have you tried reaching out to the club?
          No. I know they have a 2010 team, just curious anyone giving feedback about the club. Thanks.

Comment

No. I know they have a 2010 team, just curious anyone giving feedback about the club. Thanks.
            I'm sure this is the best way to get info. Good luck with this!

Comment

I'm sure this is the best way to get info. Good luck with this!
              Was only a question... seeem to be a lot of questions on here. Don't have an answer, just move on.

Comment

Matchfit Shore News!!! We are the ECNL U13 North Atlantic Conference Champions! Incredibly proud of this group who are 15-0 in the league and 20-0-1 overall with one game left! A special group of players led by an incredible coach! We cannot wait to see what they will do in Seattle!

#ecnlgirls #topdrawersoccer #soccerwire #matchfitacademyshore09 #matchfitacademy #matchfitfamily #allstargoalkeeping

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X