Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    FK is good coach. NJ Blaze is good club.
    Wow FK promoting HIMSELF again. Well done

Comment

FK is very nice energy guy who care about the kids getting better player. You misjudge him.
      Good motivator and teach game very well. No like the other coach at academy who dont care about the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by guest View Post

good motivator and teach game very well. No like the other coach at academy who dont care about the kids.
        rt>ns>fk

Comment

We tried out for Blaze and my daughter was really hoping to make the 09 black team. We watched them at tryouts and I have to say, FK is an amazing coach and has done a great job with the girls. Unfortunately, my d didn't are the cut and we wound up at PDA on the 09 White team. I know its a huge step backwards for her but I told my d there is always next year. I hate sticking her with a step down from where she really wanted to go.
          This is hysterical and has to be untrue. There is absolutely no way this happened.

Comment

Blaze took a BIG L today!! What happened 6-1 to westmont

Comment

Is Westmont a town team? I have never heard of them.

Comment

Is Westmont a town team? I have never heard of them.
                PA town team

Comment

It couldn’t have been the Blaze’s A team?

Comment

Does anyone really care what team it was? Blaze and FK are the biggest joke in youth soccer in the area. They toot their own horn more than the MF Shore parents. Gonna be funny when the best kids he's got leave next year when they realize they need to be with a better academy if they are serious about getting any college interest. FK has zero pull with any colleges. Even MF Shore is a better option then this assclown and his club.

Comment

https://system.gotsport.com/org_even...es?team=512618

its was their A team. it was a regular league game

Comment

Does anyone really care what team it was? Blaze and FK are the biggest joke in youth soccer in the area. They toot their own horn more than the MF Shore parents. Gonna be funny when the best kids he's got leave next year when they realize they need to be with a better academy if they are serious about getting any college interest. FK has zero pull with any colleges. Even MF Shore is a better option then this assclown and his club.
                        You really can't see the big picture can you. You think that team was going to play together until college? FK and MK provide the foundation/base needed to actually succeed at higher levels of soccer. Colleges are interested in kids that can play not what initials or color the team jersey is they are on when they turn 18.

And what pull should a soccer coach have with a college? You think a club coach should be in tight with the likes of Jorge Salcedo at UCLA? I guess you could say those girls were recruited.

If you just want your kid to play soccer and not learn how to play soccer that is your decision.

Comment

You really can't see the big picture can you. You think that team was going to play together until college? FK and MK provide the foundation/base needed to actually succeed at higher levels of soccer. Colleges are interested in kids that can play not what initials or color the team jersey is they are on when they turn 18.

And what pull should a soccer coach have with a college? You think a club coach should be in tight with the likes of Jorge Salcedo at UCLA? I guess you could say those girls were recruited.

If you just want your kid to play soccer and not learn how to play soccer that is your decision.
                          Anyone who would subject their kids to FK should have them taken away. He is not a role model, he treats the girls like crap, berates them, and what's worse, even when he's berating the girls half the time thay can't understand a single thing this jerkoff says. He is not preparing them.for anything other than a life AWAY from soccer because he makes the kids not want to play. We were there, our D was wanting to quit soccer because of this guy. KEEP YOUR GIRLS AS FAR AWAY FROM NJ BLAZE AS POSSIBLE!!!!

Comment

The Blaze 09 girls were all trained and developed at an early age by the best in the business, Ryan Tetro.

Comment

Anyone who would subject their kids to FK should have them taken away. He is not a role model, he treats the girls like crap, berates them, and what's worse, even when he's berating the girls half the time thay can't understand a single thing this jerkoff says. He is not preparing them.for anything other than a life AWAY from soccer because he makes the kids not want to play. We were there, our D was wanting to quit soccer because of this guy. KEEP YOUR GIRLS AS FAR AWAY FROM NJ BLAZE AS POSSIBLE!!!!
                              Everyone thrives in different environments so not sure why you think your kid is special in that regard. Go find a place she fits and move on. Life is too short an not worth wondering why she wasn't able to adapt. There will be other hurdles you can't just walk away from.

Comment

The Blaze 09 girls were all trained and developed at an early age by the best in the business, Ryan Tetro.
                                That explains why they got blown out by a town team. Ryan can only make the best athletes look good. Or should I say they make him look good?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X