Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is NJ Blaze 09 BlacknSo Good?

My daughter tried out for NJ Blaze 09 Black. I have to say, I was very impressed with what I saw. This team has to be one of the best skilled teams we've seen here in NJ. The kids on this team all have a bright future ahead of them. Kudos to their coach FK for putting together such a talented team, and unlike the MFS 09 team, these kids are actually developing with their coach, not seeking outside help. I'm willing to bet this team could easily destroy the MFS 09 team. To bad RT is scared to play them. We'll done FK. You deserve a round of applause.

Is this supposed to be comedy?

Comment

Welcome back, Team Momanger/FK's side gf

Comment

RT is scared to scrimmage Blaze 09s.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          Is this supposed to be comedy?
          just blatant self promotion. it happens a lot this time of year during tryouts

Comment

FK could get his wish to play mfa shore if he'd enter a real tournament and ask for the top bracket. Unlikely to run into them in the middle bracket of the Manalapan tournament. Get them gotsoccer points though!

Comment

FK could get his wish to play mfa shore if he'd enter a real tournament and ask for the top bracket. Unlikely to run into them in the middle bracket of the Manalapan tournament. Get them gotsoccer points though!
              MFS is scared to face Blaze. Probably the only real competition Shore would face, but Tetro knows the Blaze team is the best and so he won't chance a loss. That's his mo, stay clear of the talented teams.

Comment

MFS is scared to face Blaze. Probably the only real competition Shore would face, but Tetro knows the Blaze team is the best and so he won't chance a loss. That's his mo, stay clear of the talented teams.
                Is the stuff you're smoking widely available now or do I need a medicinal script for it?

Comment

This is the biggest joke!!! They do have talent, but not the talent that MF has. There are a lot of weak links.

Comment

RT is scared to lose more kids to Blaze.

Comment

We are the SHORE!!!

Comment

RT is scared to lose more kids to Blaze.
                        The ones that went to Blaze, he didn't want anyway.

Comment

MF 2010s beat 2009 Blaze Red with some Blaze Black girls this past weekend. He had 18 girls at the game and still had 20% possession and lost 2-0.

Comment

My daughter tried out for NJ Blaze 09 Black. I have to say, I was very impressed with what I saw. This team has to be one of the best skilled teams we've seen here in NJ. The kids on this team all have a bright future ahead of them. Kudos to their coach FK for putting together such a talented team, and unlike the MFS 09 team, these kids are actually developing with their coach, not seeking outside help. I'm willing to bet this team could easily destroy the MFS 09 team. To bad RT is scared to play them. We'll done FK. You deserve a round of applause.
                            They are excelent club start out small but growing fast. If the system recognise good talent they will be accepted into top league like GAL.

Comment

They are excelent club start out small but growing fast. If the system recognise good talent they will be accepted into top league like GAL.
                              Growing SO fast! They've added... Uh.... No teams in the last year. In fact, one aged out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X