USYS NJ State Cups Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm. The 07’s are really good. Shouldn’t even be a conversation but it is…it very much is.

Comment

All I know is 0.0 chance real 05 loses on Sunday. We will dominate. We R Real!

Comment

I thought Real was GA. Are they still doing the state cup thing? They progressed further than this when they were just the Haddonfield Team. As a side note: The dues at that time were quite a bit less.

Comment

PDA 07 would crush that Haddonfield team, too. Haddonfield, lolololololololololol

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
            I thought Real was GA. Are they still doing the state cup thing? They progressed further than this when they were just the Haddonfield Team. As a side note: The dues at that time were quite a bit less.
            That Haddonfield team was much better than the current. GA is next year so might be too late for the 05s.

Comment

That Haddonfield team was much better than the current. GA is next year so might be too late for the 05s.
              That Haddonfield team is the most overrated team on this website. Lolololololol

Comment

I hate it when I post a link hoping that a club loses, and then they actually dominate. Damn it!

Comment

Yea tough one. You really did want Real to lose.

Comment

Real can’t lose. We are the beast of the east. We R Real. Fear us!

Comment

Good club

Comment

Did Real 06 get any more phantom PK's to assist them on their road to victory?

Comment

Did Real 06 get any more phantom PK's to assist them on their road to victory?
                          They will lose again and not get that elusive national championship.

Comment

Aren’t they always elusive? Lololololololol. “They will lose again”. Lol, I hope so. Very strange post. Strange individual. Creepy

Comment

They will lose again and not get that elusive national championship.
                              The home cooking doesn't taste the same on the road for sure. Won't be getting 2 pk's in one game on the road.

Comment

Waaaaaaaah, Waaaaaaaaaaah. It’s okay, now here’s your milk settle down.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X