NJ US National ID Camp.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have they started ID camps for 2008 girls yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      08 starts this week as well

Comment

No -they have the ID local sessions across the country this week. They will then choose players for camp.

Comment

08 starts this week as well
          Is the list of those invited posted somewhere?

Comment

Is the list of those invited posted somewhere?
            No because it’s not public and it’s the not camp. Once they select for camp they will post.

Comment

PLAYER SELECTION

Players are discovered through two main pathways. Talent Identification Managers lead all selections
              • Process of scouting by U.S. Soccer at games and/or events
              • Coach or Club Director Recommendation

Comment

Players are scouted at events (tournaments, ODP, showcases) and they watch them numerous times. They then contact the club director and coach. Believe it or not some are even identified and they don’t play ECNL. Shocking right?? Lol

Comment

The list was a lot of PDA blue, MF, WC, CS, SUSA and a few from smaller clubs (two in NY and one is Medford Strikers)

Comment

The list was a lot of PDA blue, MF, WC, CS, SUSA and a few from smaller clubs (two in NY and one is Medford Strikers)
                    Medford has influence through JG. It’s who you know.

Comment

Thanks for the brag. Kid is on list huh?
                      You should brag if your kid is on that list! Congrats that is every parents hope and every girls dream. Rare to get a chance or a look so enjoy and tell the world!

Comment

It's a joke, parents politic the the coach to get them selected some even threaten the club with leaving , this is 100% fact. I know because my child was selected.

Comment

It's a joke, parents politic the the coach to get them selected some even threaten the club with leaving , this is 100% fact. I know because my child was selected.
                          Cool, mine was invited and i have never spoken to her coach so at least i know mine was a legit selection. I am sure some people beg, but most of the kids there were pretty deserving.

Comment

Beg , threaten , and demand is more like it. What are the parents teaching their players by doing this ? Complain and threaten until you get your way even if you may not be deserving ? I like it when the kids who have crickets as parents get chosen.

Comment

Matchfit Shore News!!! We are the ECNL U13 North Atlantic Conference Champions! Incredibly proud of this group who are 15-0 in the league and 20-0-1 overall with one game left! A special group of players led by an incredible coach! We cannot wait to see what they will do in Seattle!

#ecnlgirls #topdrawersoccer #soccerwire #matchfitacademyshore09 #matchfitacademy #matchfitfamily #allstargoalkeeping

Comment

Beg , threaten , and demand is more like it. What are the parents teaching their players by doing this ? Complain and threaten until you get your way even if you may not be deserving ? I like it when the kids who have crickets as parents get chosen.
                                At least it makes for good social media posts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X