Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dual carding question

Can player play EDP with one club and National team with another?

dual carding does not exist.

https://www.edpsoccer.com/leagueprocedures
    • Club pass players - Section 6.F
      • Players may only play for ONE club in EDP League.
      • Players may NOT play for teams in more than one club in EDP League.
      • Within the club as defined by your state associations registration platform, players are permitted to play as a club pass player on a different team within the club, given they fall under the age/gender restrictions for that team.
        • EDP League and Futures - Teams are allowed a maximum of five club pass players at one time unless otherwise approved by the league.
    • Secondary players - Section 6.G
      • Secondary Permission players a player may play with a club with his/her primary card in League A, and play with a club using a secondary permission in League B. Implementation of secondary permissions is determined by the respective State Association and Leagues, check your local league and state policy or with your league registrar for details.
      • If a player is a primary player on a team in EDP League, they can not be Secondary Permission player in EDP League

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      You mean an EDP team and a USYS/EDP team? Short answer is yes for the same club and a no for different clubs. How this would play out for Elite 64 though is questionable as I believe it is under US Youth Soccer and not EDP. Although if the 1st club is willing and the 2nd club petitions EDP they may make an exception as long as it is different ages, maybe.

Comment

What do you mean by "national team"?

Comment

I meant USYS national league…not national team lol.

Comment

Did you ever find out about EDP and NL- looking for helpw with that too

Comment

What do you mean by "national team"?
              What clubs are doing this

Comment

There are NJ teams in both Mid-Atlantic and North atlantic

https://www.usysnationalleague.com/schedules-results/

Comment

Yes my daughter does that. Plays EDP for one club and USYS National league for another. Primary club will show her pass at games, secondary club will show a form with approval signatures and pic of pass attached at games.

Comment

Yes my daughter does that. Plays EDP for one club and USYS National league for another. Primary club will show her pass at games, secondary club will show a form with approval signatures and pic of pass attached at games.
                    How does she manage splitting time? I’m guessing the USYS team takes priority?

Comment

Congratulations to the NJ Blaze SA 2009G Black team for their 4th Consecutive USYS National League Mid Atlantic Premier I Conference Win. Great job ladies and best wishes at the Eastern Regional Championships! www.njblazesa.com #youthsoccer #travelsoccer #soccer #soccerskills #soccerkids #njsoccer #njyouthsoccer #newjerseysoccer #soccerplayer #njgoalkeepers #newjerseygoalkeepers #edpsoccer #soccergame #soccerlife #usyouthsoccer #usysnationalleague #usys #premierleague #championsleague

Comment

Because EDP checks any info? Please. There are teams in the same division of USYS that use the same players.

Comment

How does she manage splitting time? I’m guessing the USYS team takes priority?
                          Yes, she prioritizes USYS team. it’s written in the dual carding form that she has to prioritize primary club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X