Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Is this reflective in their record? seems that they are really struggling to win games across all the age groups on the Crush side. I'm not saying that winning and good coaches are synonymous with one another but at some point they need to intersect and Crush has not shown any record of that in the past 5+ years.
    The 2011 team is undefeated in the top flight of EDP… but they’re losing several players.

Comment

Same but teams are being sold another story.
      Thats the big difference between the Crush and CSA coaches. Lee and Co. are salesman where the guy at CSA really isnt a people person but a very good developer from what I have seen. I think the Crush 2009 girls would have been a much better team performance/record wise than under Crush. The issue is he isnt big on people skills from what I have seen and the parents are putting their feelings ahead of what might be best for their kids in terms of development. Just the way i see it.

Comment

Don’t think it is a coincidence how this post goes quiet for a couple days and then someone tries to make it relevant again by talking bad about one side.

Comment

Thats the big difference between the Crush and CSA coaches. Lee and Co. are salesman where the guy at CSA really isnt a people person but a very good developer from what I have seen. I think the Crush 2009 girls would have been a much better team performance/record wise than under Crush. The issue is he isnt big on people skills from what I have seen and the parents are putting their feelings ahead of what might be best for their kids in terms of development. Just the way i see it.
          Crush is simply the better option for many reasons but to each their own.

Comment

From “what you have seen” lol but you haven’t experienced it? If you like kickball then he’s the guy.

Comment

The CSA guys Anthony and Tom offered my daughter’s teammate to play GA for $500. This is how they are attempting to get players.

Comment

The CSA guys Anthony and Tom offered my daughter’s teammate to play GA for $500. This is how they are attempting to get players.
                Many other have gotten that offer all you have to do is ask.

Comment

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Shame Crush had to bail. Puts CSA in a major bind.

Comment

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Shame Crush had to bail. Puts CSA in a major bind.
                    What coaches are leaving to go to Crush?

Comment

Are the Crush kids going to Bergen or Monmouth?

Comment

I believe for the most part Crush teams are staying intact and most departures are on the CSA side except for a couple of girls here and there.

Comment

Matchfit Shore News!!! We are the ECNL U13 North Atlantic Conference Champions! Incredibly proud of this group who are 15-0 in the league and 20-0-1 overall with one game left! A special group of players led by an incredible coach! We cannot wait to see what they will do in Seattle!

#ecnlgirls #topdrawersoccer #soccerwire #matchfitacademyshore09 #matchfitacademy #matchfitfamily #allstargoalkeeping

Comment

Matchfit Shore News!!! We are the ECNL U13 North Atlantic Conference Champions! Incredibly proud of this group who are 15-0 in the league and 20-0-1 overall with one game left! A special group of players led by an incredible coach! We cannot wait to see what they will do in Seattle!

#ecnlgirls #topdrawersoccer #soccerwire #matchfitacademyshore09 #matchfitacademy #matchfitfamily #allstargoalkeeping
                            Who gives a flying fk about MFA?

Comment

Who gives a flying fk about MFA?
                              What's the matter? Your little piece of ****, no talent daughter got cut from one of RT's teams, or does she just suck at soccer? Just be glad she doesn't turn out like her whore mother. WE ARE THE SHORE!!

Comment

I can’t believe, especially after yesterday, that people have nothing better to do than come on forums and say things like this about children and parents.

What's the matter? Your little piece of ****, no talent daughter got cut from one of RT's teams, or does she just suck at soccer? Just be glad she doesn't turn out like her whore mother. WE ARE THE SHORE!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X