2012 Girls results

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you share results from this weekend, please?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Can you share results from this weekend, please?
      Langhorne Neshaminy Strikers 6
      Cinaminson SC Crush 0
      Washington United 4
      PDA South Angels 4
      East Greenwich 6
      Marlton 3
      Langhorne Neshaminy Strikers 10
      NLSA 0
      Cinaminson SC Crush 4
      Yardley Makefield Blue 2
      Summit Lazio 7
      STA-MUSC 2
      Scotch Plain Fanwood Averbuch 1
      Match Fit Morris Pre-ECNL White 6
      Staten Island SC Lightning 3
      PSA North Black 9
      Kearny Thistle Strong 2 2
      West Morris Nationals 3
      Monroe twp Blue 0
      Deptford 4
      PDA South Thorns 2
      RUSA FC 5
      SJEB White 8
      Lace Tide 2013 6
      SJEB White 4
      Deptford 4
      Millburn Spiders 2
      World Class Roxbury 3
      FC Berna Legacy Black 6
      NJ Crush White 0
      Football Acad Gold 1
      STA USYS 7
      Wayne 0
      World Class Roxbury 7
      American Soccer Club of NJ A 6
      NJ Crush White 1
      Glen Rock Dale 0
      FC Berna Legacy Black 6
      Stateline 0
      NESA Elite 8
      PDA Express 2 9
      American Soccer Club of NJ B 1
      Match Fit Mercer White 4
      CSA staten Island Green 3
      NJ Premier 2
      Westfield Aberdeen 5
      PSA Princeton Orange 5
      Liverpool Central 0
      PSA Princeton Orange 2
      Central Jersey Futbol Alliance Reign 6
      CSA Monmouth Green 6
      Freehold Elite Freedom 3
      Torpedoes 1
      STA NL EDP 3
      STA NL EDP 3
      World Class Kentimenos 3
      World Class Kentimenos 6
      PDA Express 1 2
      Torpedoes Farr 3
      Match Fit Morris Pre-ECNL Blue 2

Comment

Thank you

Comment

This going to be another weekend Torpedos coaches/parents messaging around asking if results are correct and thinking they’re the best team at 2012 lol. Doesn’t help that they have a coach desperate to win and four other people that sit on the sideline with him. Can’t even beat STA hahaha. Some of their players should look elsewhere now

Comment

Why are PDA so bad at this age group?

Comment

Coach maybe? Saw him with the '12 girls at a tournament and he seemed to command no respect from them.

Comment

This going to be another weekend Torpedos coaches/parents messaging around asking if results are correct and thinking they’re the best team at 2012 lol. Doesn’t help that they have a coach desperate to win and four other people that sit on the sideline with him. Can’t even beat STA hahaha. Some of their players should look elsewhere now
                Truth, I don't know how those girls deal with having 4-5 people screaming instructions to them throughout a game, too many cooks in that kitchen.

Comment

Any scores from this weekend?

Comment

I find it interesting that the mole posting these results are completely inaccurate. A little massaging of the data… haha

Comment

I find it interesting that the mole posting these results are completely inaccurate. A little massaging of the data… haha
                      Right, looks like some of the scores are inverted , perhaps that comes down to the individual doing the scoring input

Comment

Right, looks like some of the scores are inverted , perhaps that comes down to the individual doing the scoring input
                        Anyone can find the results if you look hard enough. I’ve been posting the results just to be nice since I know how to see them and didn’t want to give away how to see them in case they shut it down if it went public. I Definitely don’t care about the 2012 girls or know anything about any of these teams. I am just copying what is posted on the EDP site. I have a son and daughter younger than 2012 and I went searching for their results. Bottom of the EDP schedule pages there is a “scoring input” link. When you click on that it asks for a pin. EDP site has the pin listed somewhere on one of the pages if you go reading through. Enter the pin and you can see all results, but you could also change the scores so I don’t think it’s supposed to be public knowledge.

Comment

Anyone can find the results if you look hard enough. I’ve been posting the results just to be nice since I know how to see them and didn’t want to give away how to see them in case they shut it down if it went public. I Definitely don’t care about the 2012 girls or know anything about any of these teams. I am just copying what is posted on the EDP site. I have a son and daughter younger than 2012 and I went searching for their results. Bottom of the EDP schedule pages there is a “scoring input” link. When you click on that it asks for a pin. EDP site has the pin listed somewhere on one of the pages if you go reading through. Enter the pin and you can see all results, but you could also change the scores so I don’t think it’s supposed to be public knowledge.
                          Don't take the complainers above seriously, just ignore them. All the scores I've seen posted from my D's club have been accurate. It's probably either a coach worried about reputation (PDA, Crush, Copa, etc), or a disgruntled parent who is still in denial that their team lost (Freehold? Torpedoes?).

Comment

This is the year where the "big clubs" try to win every game, and town teams are still "playing everyone in every position". Funny, the clubs dont do much better than the town teams, but do well enough so that they can get the best players from the smaller towns. Then they repeat the process the next year and get the better players from the bigger towns.

Comment

Don't take the complainers above seriously, just ignore them. All the scores I've seen posted from my D's club have been accurate. It's probably either a coach worried about reputation (PDA, Crush, Copa, etc), or a disgruntled parent who is still in denial that their team lost (Freehold? Torpedoes?).
                              The coaches that really care just do not submit their scores unless it makes them look good. And then they hope the other team doesnt hand in their bad games. Sad, but since it is what feeds their kids, I guess it makes sense

Comment

because the good kids are still playing at their town teams and the parents havent yet been convinced that they thousands of dollars a year will get their kid into Harvard

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X