Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Well csa has done nothing since he left. He put the pieces together for csa and within a year the pieces left for better quality coaches. Facts just don't align with csa core message. Then the JK expert chanced out all the top talent and he is doing his best again up at Bergen. At least they can get edp scraps to help pay for the narcissistic coaches left at csa. Ya know that D1 promise they can't really put a finger on it.
    Once CN left unfortunately a lot of the top coaches and players bolted too. Not sure if this had anything to do with the USSF pulling the plug on GDA but it may have.

Comment

Once CN left unfortunately a lot of the top coaches and players bolted too. Not sure if this had anything to do with the USSF pulling the plug on GDA but it may have.
      Actually, it was the opposite. CN came in with his ridiculous comp package and got rid of a half dozen coaches. The coaches then took dozens and dozens of players to other clubs and CSA tanked. The next year CN quit (which everyone knew was coming) and left soccer altogether. CN was the worst thing that ever happened to CSA and he should donate the crazy salary he was paid back to the club for reparations

Comment

Actually, it was the opposite. CN came in with his ridiculous comp package and got rid of a half dozen coaches. The coaches then took dozens and dozens of players to other clubs and CSA tanked. The next year CN quit (which everyone knew was coming) and left soccer altogether. CN was the worst thing that ever happened to CSA and he should donate the crazy salary he was paid back to the club for reparations
        How much do these coaches get paid??? Thought they were under paid.

Comment

How much do these coaches get paid??? Thought they were under paid.
          They are severely underpaid, should be getting the respect that educators do as they are making a huge difference in children’s lives teaching them sport, confidence and commitment.

Comment

They are severely underpaid, should be getting the respect that educators do as they are making a huge difference in children’s lives teaching them sport, confidence and commitment.
            Just like teachers no way to judge the results just always needing more money, mo money, mo money. Kids can't read? Teachers get automatic raises. Kid can't play soccer? Coach is underpaid somehow.

Just do your job or get a different one if it is that difficult to produce in such challenging conditions.

Comment

Just like teachers no way to judge the results just always needing more money, mo money, mo money. Kids can't read? Teachers get automatic raises. Kid can't play soccer? Coach is underpaid somehow.

Just do your job or get a different one if it is that difficult to produce in such challenging conditions.
              Lolol. Another entitled my Mia can’t do no wrong parent. Have you ever volunteered to coach? It’s not easy.

Comment

Lolol. Another entitled my Mia can’t do no wrong parent. Have you ever volunteered to coach? It’s not easy.

My kid Is nowhere near as good as she thinks she is and I advise her of that quite often to attempt some semblance of balance. I think she should be aware of it just by how bad her team is but todays kids are disconnected in certain ways from reality so reminders it is. And yes I was a volunteer/unpaid coach. Actually had fun with the rec team. Not so much anymore. Games are a drag and not nearly as entertaining.

Comment

My kid Is nowhere near as good as she thinks she is and I advise her of that quite often to attempt some semblance of balance. I think she should be aware of it just by how bad her team is but todays kids are disconnected in certain ways from reality so reminders it is. And yes I was a volunteer/unpaid coach. Actually had fun with the rec team. Not so much anymore. Games are a drag and not nearly as entertaining.
                  Good post and fair perspective. Tough watch if the team is not connected and playing well.

Comment

A lot of bad teams out there. Do your research before you commit the time and money.

Comment

A lot of bad teams out there. Do your research before you commit the time and money.
                      I have to pick my battles at home and in the big picture being on a crappy soccer team and paying out the wazoo for (waste of commuting time/gas etc.) is one I will concede but also continue to point out the obvious lack of self-awareness whenever and however she exhibits that behavior.

Whenever there is any talk about coach this/ref that/teammate this/teammate that (all excuses) I advise the stink was assuredly universal throughout and recommend she look in the mirror as one of the participating stinkers.

If she was a high level player she would be on a better team. But todays world when everyone is bad could that also mean everyone is good?.......

Comment

I have to pick my battles at home and in the big picture being on a crappy soccer team and paying out the wazoo for (waste of commuting time/gas etc.) is one I will concede but also continue to point out the obvious lack of self-awareness whenever and however she exhibits that behavior.

Whenever there is any talk about coach this/ref that/teammate this/teammate that (all excuses) I advise the stink was assuredly universal throughout and recommend she look in the mirror as one of the participating stinkers.

If she was a high level player she would be on a better team. But todays world when everyone is bad could that also mean everyone is good?.......
                        The stink being universal sounds about right. EDP is very low level now as compared to years ago.

Comment

100 pages of truth. Let's remind CSA how poorly they treated past players and certainly will never change their mind set when it comes to coaching girls. Facts matter!

Comment

100% agree!!

bad environment... bad training.... worst character traits of players....and coaches!!

Comment

100% agree!!

bad environment... bad training.... worst character traits of players....and coaches!!
                              Show me a club that treats its players better. Truth is that every club treats their players outside the top 5-6 as replaceable. Most coaches are horrible simply because they try to force what they have into their vision of the perfect formation/team which seldom works. You have coaches that believe that they need 20+ players on the roster incase of injuries instead of keeping the rosters smaller and bringing up needed players from the 2nd teams who can develop through more play time instead of sitting out 1/3rd of the games and most of the ones they suit up for. Most "trainers" do the same lazy drills and warm ups that you'd find in every club...Tell me if this is your kids practice...15min warm up with either stretching or skills followed by 30mins of rondos and ends with the team scrimmaging itself, the 2nd team, or the A team above or below it.

Comment

We are THE SHORE!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X