Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mfs

I keep reading thread on top of thread about MFS, and I have to say that I'm honestly disgusted with the way this club is being treated on here. I have no affiliation to MFS or MFA, but I thought I'd add my two cents.
    1 - the three PA girls that were kicked off the team. These kids did something that was against clubs rules. They broke the rules and now they are suffering the consequences.
    2 - Outside training. Yes its true some of these kids do outside training. Not because they have to, but because they want to. And the kids that do outside training never let it interfere with normal team activities.
    3 - RT as a coach. People love to bash him, but the facts are the facts. His 09 and 2011 team are ranked number 1. Obviously he knows what he's doing. What's your kids
    team ranked at?
    4 - Parents are out of control. Well, I can say this as fact, the MFS parents are tame compared to some PSA and PDA parents. I'd rather be with the MFS parents than anyone else.
    5 - 2011 parent pess in parking lot. REALLY? Do you have photos or video to back this up? If not, it never happened
    6 - RT tells player to hurt another. I listened to the audio and watched the video. He clearly doesn't say "Hit her as hard as you want". What he's actually saying "Get the ball, get it as much as you can". Do you see how the people on talking soccer changed this to suit their needs?
    7 - Kids are leaving MFS. I actually have the opposite information. I'm taking my daughters to MF Shore in the fall. My understanding is they have enough kids to form a second team in each age group.
    8 - ECNL badge. I spoke with RT and he confirmed that the 09 team will remain ECNL and practices will remain in Tinton Falls. He also said that his 2010 team will also receive the ECNL badge in the fall and practice out of Tinton Falls. We'll, there you have it. Straight from the person who knows. Why would he lie?
    9 - New fields. Yes, there is new turf fields coming for MF Shore. They will be ready in the spring of 2023. Thats what I was told by DB, and I believe him.
    ​​​​10 - Instagram post. Ok, so MF said a certain kid was the best they ever had. So what? Are people that jealous? Obviously she's the best they ever had. Mf would know. And people saying that the best were the PA girls? All I can say is this, if they were so good, why did they get kicked off the team?
    I could go on with more things, but I believe I made my point. Stop hating on a club because they are at the top. It only makes YOU look stupid and bitrer.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    I keep reading thread on top of thread about MFS, and I have to say that I'm honestly disgusted with the way this club is being treated on here. I have no affiliation to MFS or MFA, but I thought I'd add my two cents.
    1 - the three PA girls that were kicked off the team. These kids did something that was against clubs rules. They broke the rules and now they are suffering the consequences.
    2 - Outside training. Yes its true some of these kids do outside training. Not because they have to, but because they want to. And the kids that do outside training never let it interfere with normal team activities.
    3 - RT as a coach. People love to bash him, but the facts are the facts. His 09 and 2011 team are ranked number 1. Obviously he knows what he's doing. What's your kids
    team ranked at?
    4 - Parents are out of control. Well, I can say this as fact, the MFS parents are tame compared to some PSA and PDA parents. I'd rather be with the MFS parents than anyone else.
    5 - 2011 parent pess in parking lot. REALLY? Do you have photos or video to back this up? If not, it never happened
    6 - RT tells player to hurt another. I listened to the audio and watched the video. He clearly doesn't say "Hit her as hard as you want". What he's actually saying "Get the ball, get it as much as you can". Do you see how the people on talking soccer changed this to suit their needs?
    7 - Kids are leaving MFS. I actually have the opposite information. I'm taking my daughters to MF Shore in the fall. My understanding is they have enough kids to form a second team in each age group.
    8 - ECNL badge. I spoke with RT and he confirmed that the 09 team will remain ECNL and practices will remain in Tinton Falls. He also said that his 2010 team will also receive the ECNL badge in the fall and practice out of Tinton Falls. We'll, there you have it. Straight from the person who knows. Why would he lie?
    9 - New fields. Yes, there is new turf fields coming for MF Shore. They will be ready in the spring of 2023. Thats what I was told by DB, and I believe him.
    ​​​​10 - Instagram post. Ok, so MF said a certain kid was the best they ever had. So what? Are people that jealous? Obviously she's the best they ever had. Mf would know. And people saying that the best were the PA girls? All I can say is this, if they were so good, why did they get kicked off the team?
    I could go on with more things, but I believe I made my point. Stop hating on a club because they are at the top. It only makes YOU look stupid and bitrer.
    YOU look stupid by saying you have no affiliation to MFS or MFA and then continue by saying you’ve spoken to RT and DB and you are bringing your kids to play at MFS in the fall. Then you decide to come on here to post erroneous information which is contradictory to actual fact. No one needs to rehash your points and point out how each and every one is flawed. RT threads have existed before MFS was established and will continue.

Comment

Thanks for starting another thread about this wasteland of a club.

Out of curiosity, what rules did the PA girls break? My understanding is that there were four kids who trained with one of the PDA coaches at a non-club facility where the coach works and only 3 of the 4 girls were kicked off the team so it obviously had nothing to do with that training.

Comment

team ranked at?
        RT and DB are the biggest liars in NJ soccer. They're been peddling the ECNL and fields for shore for two years and here we are with nothing. And remember the IG post a year ago saying the shore would have two and three teams at every age group? They couldn't even convince enough kids to form a second team behind their flagship 2009s.

Comment

OP is the 2011 screaming karen that pees in the parking lot.

Comment

Where's the IG post with the best kid ever? I must have missed it.

Comment

OP is the 2011 screaming karen that pees in the parking lot.
              Video or it never happened #fakenews #matchfitfamily

Comment

Thanks for starting another thread about this wasteland of a club.

Out of curiosity, what rules did the PA girls break? My understanding is that there were four kids who trained with one of the PDA coaches at a non-club facility where the coach works and only 3 of the 4 girls were kicked off the team so it obviously had nothing to do with that training.

MF kicked those girls off the team because they wouldn’t commit to stay for the 22-23 season.

Comment

Where's the IG post with the best kid ever? I must have missed it.
                  https://www.instagram.com/p/CaUsSIxL-L1/

Comment

team ranked at?
                    I understand that all clubs have rules, but unless these players are getting scholarships or free rides to play on a club, they shouldn't be kicked off.

Comment

I understand that all clubs have rules, but unless these players are getting scholarships or free rides to play on a club, they shouldn't be kicked off.
                      Any club that seeks to punish twelve year olds should be removed from the ECNL.

Comment

I don’t believe this is a post from a person that actually believes what they are writing. It would be an act of absolute ignorance. The best thing that everyone can do is just stop talking about them. People hate RT for very valid reasons and he will continue to do ****ty things to young children and their parents. If people want to wear that badge and support that behavior. Let them. They’ve been warned, they’ve witnessed it themselves and they chose to support and defend.

Comment

Its that time of year again! Stuck in a club where you're not happy? Want to be on a winning team? Want to play alongside the most talented kids in the state? We have the #1 2009 team in the state, & #1 2011 team in the state! Come be a part of the family and sign up for tryouts April 6-8. WE ARE THE SHORE! Questions - contact Ryan Tetro (Technical Director) - rtetro@matchfitacademy.net

Comment

Its that time of year again! Stuck in a club where you're not happy? Want to be on a winning team? Want to play alongside the most talented kids in the state? We have the #1 2009 team in the state, & #1 2011 team in the state! Come be a part of the family and sign up for tryouts April 6-8. WE ARE THE SHORE! Questions - contact Ryan Tetro (Technical Director) - rtetro@matchfitacademy.net
                            The best coaches in the state.
                            The best players in the state.
                            The best teams in the state.

The Premier Academy in Monmouth and Shore area!

22-23 Tryout Registration Now Live!
                            www.matchfitacademy.net/mfa-shore/22-23-tryouts

Comment

team ranked at?
                              Good read. Puts it all back in to perspective.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X