Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDA Legacy Blue playing in DTS….

I see that NH has his 2009 Girls PDA Blue Legacy ECNL team playing in the DTS tournament this weekend. Same tournament that the 2009 MFA Shore girls team won last year. Then the forum said it was a town tournament and bashed them…same competition this year for PDA…so apparently PDA now plays in town tournaments…funny how they entered as pre-ECNL - I wonder why that would be?

Its that time of year again! Stuck in a club where your not happy? Want to be on a winning team? Want to play alongside the most talented kids in the state? We have the #1 2009 team in the state, & #1 2011 team in the state! Come be apart of the family and sign up for tryouts April 6-8. WE ARE THE SHORE! Questions - contact Ryan Tetro (Technical Director) - rtetro@matchfitacademy.net

Comment

I think PDA 09’s were looking to play MFS who has been in this tournament in the past. I am guessing the pre-ecnl is a mistake. And i am hearing that MFS is playing some bs 5v5 or 7v7 under a different name this weekend? That sounds a lot worse than playing in a local tourney, that you thought your rival was going to be playing in.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        I see that NH has his 2009 Girls PDA Blue Legacy ECNL team playing in the DTS tournament this weekend. Same tournament that the 2009 MFA Shore girls team won last year. Then the forum said it was a town tournament and bashed them…same competition this year for PDA…so apparently PDA now plays in town tournaments…funny how they entered as pre-ECNL - I wonder why that would be?
        Why would they be listed as Pre-ECNL when they are in fact ECNL.

Comment

I think PDA 09’s were looking to play MFS who has been in this tournament in the past. I am guessing the pre-ecnl is a mistake. And i am hearing that MFS is playing some bs 5v5 or 7v7 under a different name this weekend? That sounds a lot worse than playing in a local tourney, that you thought your rival was going to be playing in.
          Are they playing at STA as Matchfit 2008?

Comment

Are they playing at STA as Matchfit 2008?
            Playing as Pre-ECNL so they can bring guest players people (i.e. PA kids) …have fun current PDA starters your jobs are no longer safe.

Comment

Playing as Pre-ECNL so they can bring guest players people (i.e. PA kids) …have fun current PDA starters your jobs are no longer safe.
              That would be amazing if the PA kids play.

Comment

That would be amazing if the PA kids play.
                Agreed…but real soccer will be played in Richmond in two weeks…have fun with your JV schedule as I hear you’re pulling out of Arizona as well.

Comment

No horse in this game, but pretty clear the team name didn't get updated in gotsoccer from last year. No news here.

Also, this is a non ECNL tournament so they could theoretically bring an entirely different roster if the tournament rules allow it.

Comment

Agreed…but real soccer will be played in Richmond in two weeks…have fun with your JV schedule as I hear you’re pulling out of Arizona as well.
                    They are still listed on the team list, but would be interesting if they did. It would be easy to check just like if a team pulled out of Jeff Cup for example.

Comment

Who is pulling out of zona?

Comment

PDA starting positions are never safe. It comes with the territory of being on the club. But guess what, if the 3 PA girls go there. their spots are not guaranteed either.

Comment

We are the SHORE !!!

Comment

PDA starting positions are never safe. It comes with the territory of being on the club. But guess what, if the 3 PA girls go there. their spots are not guaranteed either.
                            2 of those 3 would instantly start at PDA. Would be tough for the IG kids at PDA to take a back seat

Comment

They are playing up a year in at U14 (2008) bracket, so it looks like they don't think much of the competition in their actual age-group.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X