Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oldie But A Goodie

In light of whats happening with Matchfit Shore, I thought I'd remind some of the new parents considering trying out for this club what kind of person RT is. Here's a video clip going back to last year when they played against PDA. RT can be heard telling one of his players to intentionally hurt another player. When this first came out, parents from MFS insisted it never happened. The go to defense was "prove it, let's hear the audio". One parent even said they were standing over by the goalie and didn't hear anything. Then the audio came out, and the MF Shore parents insisted thats not what he said, but these are the same parents that said they didn't hear anything. After the audio came out, parents insisted the audio was doctored. They wanted to see video. Then the video came out and then they said that was altered. They kept screaming for the full game video, but the full video didn't change Tetros words. This incident produced thread on top of thread in regards to Tetros words. Some people blamed the entire incident on PDA, which is odd, because the whole issue was with what Tetro said. Now here we are 3 months into the new year, and we are still hearing about what type of person Tetro is. Now when you listen back to his words in this video, it makes sense. For anyone thinking MF Shore and Ryan Tetro is the perfect fit for your kid, for the sake of your child, I would suggest rethinking it.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTh2tBR...dium=copy_link

They really need to require registration for posting and let people block certain accounts. I understand people get made when they do not make a certain team, but you would think they would get bored of all of this

Comment

This never gets old. I was at this game and everyone knew it was going to be trouble when RT yelled at his defender.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        They really need to require registration for posting and let people block certain accounts. I understand people get made when they do not make a certain team, but you would think they would get bored of all of this
        Tryout season is right around the corner. This is very helpful information when parents are deciding on a club. I actually think this is a helpful tool for parents trying to decide where to go.

Comment

Another good reminder of how much of a ******* Tetro is!

Comment

In light of whats happening with Matchfit Shore, I thought I'd remind some of the new parents considering trying out for this club what kind of person RT is. Here's a video clip going back to last year when they played against PDA. RT can be heard telling one of his players to intentionally hurt another player. When this first came out, parents from MFS insisted it never happened. The go to defense was "prove it, let's hear the audio". One parent even said they were standing over by the goalie and didn't hear anything. Then the audio came out, and the MF Shore parents insisted thats not what he said, but these are the same parents that said they didn't hear anything. After the audio came out, parents insisted the audio was doctored. They wanted to see video. Then the video came out and then they said that was altered. They kept screaming for the full game video, but the full video didn't change Tetros words. This incident produced thread on top of thread in regards to Tetros words. Some people blamed the entire incident on PDA, which is odd, because the whole issue was with what Tetro said. Now here we are 3 months into the new year, and we are still hearing about what type of person Tetro is. Now when you listen back to his words in this video, it makes sense. For anyone thinking MF Shore and Ryan Tetro is the perfect fit for your kid, for the sake of your child, I would suggest rethinking it.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTh2tBR...dium=copy_link
            So salty and so bitter, go outside and take a walk, listen to the birds sing, enjoy the sunshine, or……. alternatively, you can spend everyday on TS trying to get your redemption that you feel you need. It’s really pretty sad, cool hobby though…..

Comment

So salty and so bitter, go outside and take a walk, listen to the birds sing, enjoy the sunshine, or……. alternatively, you can spend everyday on TS trying to get your redemption that you feel you need. It’s really pretty sad, cool hobby though…..
              I'd go outside now for a beer. Is your drunken loser of a coach at the field yet with the 2011 whore moms?

Comment

RT is such a jerkoff

Comment

RT farts in his sleep

Comment

This audio never gets old. I wonder if he learned his lesson, or do you think he still tells the kids to do this?

Comment

I wonder if tetro told his 2011's to "hit them as hard as you want" today.

Comment

Tetro is such a piece of ****. When all else fails, tell your kids to "hit them as hard as you want". Great strategy coach!

Comment

Tetro is such a piece of ****. When all else fails, tell your kids to "hit them as hard as you want". Great strategy coach!
                          Do what you have to do to be #1. We are the shore!

Comment

I can’t believe he didn’t get suspended even one day by MFA.

Comment

I can’t believe he didn’t get suspended even one day by MFA.
                              RT is a God at MFA. DB would never do anything to piss Ryan off. Ryan has DB in his back pocket and basically calls the shots. DB is a big pussie when dealing with him. DB has no balls. I'm surprised he's even married. I bet if Ryan told him to leave his wife, DB would.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X