Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you pay for your daughter to play for these coaches?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you pay for your daughter to play for these coaches?

Not NJ but ran across this and I think it’s crazy. Apparently the coaches that were fired from Wash Spirit pro team were hired by FCV to coach girls.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...ce-women-nwsl/

“ Burke had acted abusively to youth players”

“ Torres left the team after making inappropriate sexual comments to players ”

Is it a coincidence that they are all at FCV/NOVA FC now? They are like a band of thieves. I'm sure BP is just dying to upgrade his "coaching" under these two.

Whoa! Apparently (I can’t believe this to be true) but these coaches also host a beach house in the summer for players to train but no parents are allowed. And one of the coaches married one of his former players! Seriously. That’s what’s going on in the DC area. I thought we had it bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Whoa! Apparently (I can’t believe this to be true) but these coaches also host a beach house in the summer for players to train but no parents are allowed. And one of the coaches married one of his former players! Seriously. That’s what’s going on in the DC area. I thought we had it bad.
      NJ has a few coaches that married their players. Won’t name them but sure someone else will.
      oh and another big NJ club hosts summer outing at owners pad at the beach. Seems gross but parents allow it.

Comment

Gross

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X