Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I would agree. People don’t get fired and then are asked to stay. Thats ridiculous.
    Or he has a 1-year contract and they told him they aren't renewing it, but there's still a contract so he has to honor it. That's pretty standard.

Comment

Doesn’t work like that in real life. If you get fired by the company, you are gone. You think an employee is gonna stick around to help after being fired. This would be the best time to pick up a Spring gig. So no way someone is fired and they stick around til spring. Probably a more of a resignation and helping the boss until spring. So as to not leave the club short handed.
      who hires coaches in January you obviously know nothing about the coaching climate, he was let go from the director role because he refused to sign a non compete which I know for 100% fact.

Staying on too see year out with and so he can find a new job because as I said no one hires in January:

Comment

who hires coaches in January you obviously know nothing about the coaching climate, he was let go from the director role because he refused to sign a non compete which I know for 100% fact.

Staying on too see year out with and so he can find a new job because as I said no one hires in January:
        We live in an at-will state. He should have signed the non-compete as it’s really difficult for companies to go after employees and most don’t bother.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X