Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Are Pro Teams going to $$&

When are pro teams going to show me the money??
    Are MLS teams going to start running proper academies & start signing kids to play? I’m sick of the middle to upper class domination of the ranks. Go recruit talent and the best athletes. Run grass roots programs to promote the sport & train true footballers.

pay to play in the USA!

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      pay to play in the USA!
      If your check doesnt bounce you are kid is an exceptional talent!

Comment

Are MLS teams going to start running proper academies & start signing kids to play? I’m sick of the middle to upper class domination of the ranks. Go recruit talent and the best athletes. Run grass roots programs to promote the sport & train true footballers.
        MLS Academies are already free to play, travel and expense covered. Have you looked at the roster makeup of NYCFC or Red Bulls teams? They just need some traffic cones to practice against sometimes, which is what the clubs provide.

Comment

Redbulls academy is fully funded. They pay for all expenses, they even provide transportation to and from training. They sign kids from their academy all the time not sure what you are talking about. If your kid is good they will give him a tryout.

Comment

Redbulls academy is fully funded. They pay for all expenses, they even provide transportation to and from training. They sign kids from their academy all the time not sure what you are talking about. If your kid is good they will give him a tryout.
            Not sure they sign all the time. Who has recently signed?

Comment

Not sure they sign all the time. Who has recently signed?
              At what age do they pay kids/players?

Comment

At what age do they pay kids/players?
                When they are playing for the 1st or 2nd team. Whatever age that may be.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X