10 Girls Complete Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do coaches really scream and break down players at this age? Serious question. I haven’t seen it much but my kid isn’t “elite” at 11 or 12. Who are these bozos with this reputation?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

And apparently forgot everything he learned about grammar in fourth grade. This guy has a terrible memory.
      He also speaks a few languages so that may confuse you some. He remembers gas was much cheaper a year ago so there is that.

Comment

Do coaches really scream and break down players at this age? Serious question. I haven’t seen it much but my kid isn’t “elite” at 11 or 12. Who are these bozos with this reputation?
        No, not really. Possibly an outlier here or there. But more likely you've got parents who demand sunshine and daisies all the time.

Comment

Please show up unannounced and judge for yourself.
          When they are expecting you or at public events they act like model citizens. True used car salesman stick

Comment

When is the last day EDP allows team to play for the fall season? Premier 1 still have a number of games to play

Comment

When is the last day EDP allows team to play for the fall season? Premier 1 still have a number of games to play
              First week of December is what the league rules said.

Comment

First week of December is what the league rules said.
                Coaches be like oh We couldn’t get a field or come to an agreement for game times. Really they have no interest

Comment

The “real” Blue is much better than White. MFS Is on par with or slightly better than White. MF Morris is better than White, but not as good as Blue.
                  Has MF Morris ever played against PDA blue?

Comment

Has MF Morris ever played against PDA blue?
                    I don’t think so. They were both at FC Stars but MF was in the second bracket and PDA in top bracket.

Comment

I don’t think so. They were both at FC Stars but MF was in the second bracket and PDA in top bracket.
                      What were the results?

Comment

PDA beat SUSA and MF Morris beat MF Shore in the finals of each.

Comment

I guess whenever they play against each other we will see who is the best 2010 team in NJ

Comment

I guess whenever they play against each other we will see who is the best 2010 team in NJ
                            Not even close. MF is the best at all ages.

Comment

Not even close. MF is the best at all ages.
                              Morris or Shore?

Comment

This is a 2010 thread...
                                Morris is better than Shore at this age group.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X