Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSA 2010 Girls

Anyone know how this team is? Know anything about the coach?

PSA Monmouth I mean. Just realized there are a lot of locations.

Comment

Mediocre team. Dan Manson has plenty of threads here already.

Comment

Stay away from DM

Comment

This can only be started by someone who already know the answer but wants to start some DM bashing.
          So boring.

Comment

PSA 2010 Girls just won Discovery Cup in Maryland. They have multiple girls on ODP. Just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
              PSA 2010 Girls just won Discovery Cup in Maryland. They have multiple girls on ODP. Just sayin.
              Congrats to the girls! Cautionary temper expectations though. Discovery Cup isn't what it used to be, and it wasn't even that great before covid. Also, WAGS was the same weekend as Discovery Cup. Therefore, PSA missed all of the better preecnl talent in the area. Congrats again but remember there is always a bigger pond to consider.

Comment

Originally posted by soccerinnj View Post

Congrats to the girls! Cautionary temper expectations though. Discovery Cup isn't what it used to be, and it wasn't even that great before covid. Also, WAGS was the same weekend as Discovery Cup. Therefore, PSA missed all of the better preecnl talent in the area. Congrats again but remember there is always a bigger pond to consider.
                Not to mention SUSA. A ton of talent was there this weekend.

Comment

It’s great how DM post on his social media about his big win and mentions playing in top bracket. It’s so obvious it’s in response to years of people calling him out for bragging about wins but they always played in low brackets.
                  Also, I don’t think anyone brags about ODP anymore. Especially at that age.

Comment

Top bracket against Franklin Elite lmao

Comment

This thread is 3 weeks old and someone took the time to bump it to the front to brag about win. Either DM is stupid enough to draw attention to himself or someone who actually likes him is too dumb to realize the negative attention that comes after his name is posted.

Comment

It’s great how DM post on his social media about his big win and mentions playing in top bracket. It’s so obvious it’s in response to years of people calling him out for bragging about wins but they always played in low brackets.
                        Also, I don’t think anyone brags about ODP anymore. Especially at that age.
                        And the girls who are on ODP are just big defenders who do nothing but smash the ball up the field when they receive it.

Comment

Team is very overrated. Win a crap tournament, but lose to a trash team like Howell who lost all their good players.

Comment

What am I missing here? I checked the WAGS tournament site and it only showed PSA North who not only didn’t win but played in a very low flight.

And what team did Flames lose their top players to?

Comment

What am I missing here? I checked the WAGS tournament site and it only showed PSA North who not only didn’t win but played in a very low flight.

And what team did Flames lose their top players to?
                              They played in the Discovery Cup, not WAGS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X