Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matchfit Shore King of Hashtags

Has anyone seen any of Matchfit Shores recent posts? They have like 2 million hashtags after everyone. Why the **** are they tagging Michael Jordan in their posts? Let's forget all the Nike, Nike Soccer, Nike Futbol, etc... hashtags. This club really thinks that by tagging all these things it will somehow get them endorsements or something? There isn't one other club, in the entire US, that carries on like this. I follow the team because I'm impressed with the girls. But, my news feed is clogged every ****ing day with posts with endless miles of hashtags. And its easy to see whose reasonable for it, my kid takes lessons at AGK Goalkeeping. We follow Matt Skinner on facebook as well and this guy Jason Bauer hashtags anyone and everyone to his posts. He posted something on Matt's page and tagged Barstool Sports to it. What a ****ing *******. Your making yourself, your kid, and your club look stupid with your constant posts with all these hashtags you ****wad. Why Tetro puts up with you in beyond me.

They also changed the uniforms to look like PDA. Bahhahaha. Eat that D !!

Comment

And the parents on this team wonder why no one respects them or thier kids. This club is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Has anyone seen any of Matchfit Shores recent posts? They have like 2 million hashtags after everyone. Why the **** are they tagging Michael Jordan in their posts? Let's forget all the Nike, Nike Soccer, Nike Futbol, etc... hashtags. This club really thinks that by tagging all these things it will somehow get them endorsements or something? There isn't one other club, in the entire US, that carries on like this. I follow the team because I'm impressed with the girls. But, my news feed is clogged every ****ing day with posts with endless miles of hashtags. And its easy to see whose reasonable for it, my kid takes lessons at AGK Goalkeeping. We follow Matt Skinner on facebook as well and this guy Jason Bauer hashtags anyone and everyone to his posts. He posted something on Matt's page and tagged Barstool Sports to it. What a ****ing *******. Your making yourself, your kid, and your club look stupid with your constant posts with all these hashtags you ****wad. Why Tetro puts up with you in beyond me.
        Get a life. While you’re at it, get a spelling and grammar textbook.

Comment

Get a life. While you’re at it, get a spelling and grammar textbook.
          Oh hey Jason! How're those DMs from MJ, barstool, and Nike coming along? Have you secured that full ride D1 scholarship, sponsorship deal, and starting spot on Gotham FC yet for your 12 year old? I'm glad you make yourself out to be a gigantic tool online. The entertainment value is golden.

By the way, are you still crying because your kid's team didn't win by enough so went down in rank?

Comment

Lol, I saw that. This club is pathetic. This guy Jason is an embarrisment to the club. Not sure why RT puts up with him. His kid isn't as good as he thinks she is. He thinks he has a permanent spot on this team, but I know for a fact that RT was talking with my buddy the other day about bringing his 09 daughter who is a goalie in for a tryout. Doubt very much RT is looking for a 3rd goalie, and he won't get rid of the other new one. Time to pack your bags Jason.

Comment

Comment

Comment

#soccersisters

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X