Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I firmly believe

That because it is allowed, every thread is just one person answering and trolling his own post. There is no way there can be this many crazy ****s caring this much about baby soccer. It’s scary to think, which is why it has to be one crazy, unemployed, childless son of a …. #provemewrong

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    That because it is allowed, every thread is just one person answering and trolling his own post. There is no way there can be this many crazy ****s caring this much about baby soccer. It’s scary to think, which is why it has to be one crazy, unemployed, childless son of a …. #provemewrong
    I think its the 80/20 rule. 80% of the posts are made by 20% of the posters.

Comment

Unfortunately, it is mostly true. I think 80/20 rule applies in which 80% of it is truth and 20% is complete BS.

Comment

Unfortunately, it is mostly true. I think 80/20 rule applies in which 80% of it is truth and 20% is complete BS.
        I don't think you are using the 80/20 rule correctly..

Comment

I don't think you are using the 80/20 rule correctly..
          If you truly want to know the actual 80/20 rule then take away the anonymous and have parents use their names and locations.

Comment

Totally agree, and that one person is that bald ****ing loser Jason Bauer at MF Shore. The guy doesn't know when to stop posting. He even got that clown Matt Skinner to post on Facebook crying about got soccer points. This guy is single handedly the one for making MF Shore look like a joke.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X