Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pssst... here's a secret

In case you missed it, here's a little secret for you...
    MF Shore 2009's are the only east coast team in the ECNL with an undefeated season, and the only 2009 team on the east coast with the best of the best players on it. Oh, and let's not forget, RT, one of NJ's winningest coaches. Yup, it's a shore thing! We are the shore!

Is today the day? Will it be a new field complex or ECNL? Something else?

Comment

I’m thinking E C N L. Can’t wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Why is this a new thread? Someone already when through the list of your "announcements" about how each are really just smoke and mirrors or something that is specific to one team (MF 09s big surprise) and your boy RT. http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showpo...5&postcount=20

Someone even ran through your Fort Monmouth "complex" and how it's most likely one field if anything at all. Also that it won't turn into anything for years and years if it's even marginally true.

Whomp whomp.

Post the actual announcement when you're ready trying to write it.

Comment

I'm thinking that it's RT loves been swaddled like a tiny baby. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It has to be ecnl. That’s why pda allowed MF Shore in the first place. They’re definitely next in line.

Comment

It has to be ecnl. That’s why pda allowed MF Shore in the first place. They’re definitely next in line.
              If that is the case better announce it now as parents of the cess pool that is the shore area "academies" are already writing checks for the 21-22 season. If it is not ECNL then your announcement is just more shore area BS. (Fields, coaches, doc, single teams, any other league besides ECNL all equal more BS)

Comment

I heard Tetros wife is offering hand jobs to every that joins MF Shore!

Comment

I heard Tetros wife is offering hand jobs to every that joins MF Shore!
                  Um yea, I'll pass. Anything that's touching Tetro really can't be that good.

Comment

I heard they are getting ECRT - Elite Clubs Ryan Tetro. It is so elite that only RTs teams are allowed in. Huge selling point to parents as the teams are always #1.

Comment

I've actually just spoken to RT, and the big announcement is he is bringing in DM as the DOC of MF Shore. He's getting real quality while hurting his direct rivals PSA.

Comment

I just spoke to his wife, she said "umgeajxjffdkcir". I told her to take my cock out of her mouth before she speaks....

Comment

ECNL will lose a ton of credibility if they award MFA Shore a badge.

Comment

We are the SHORE !!! Eat that D !!!!

Comment

Why do people believe that MF Shore would ever be given ECNL?

Match Fit has no political power, the main branch is not even a "top" ecnl club, and there's already 7-8 clubs that serve NJ players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X