Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan Tetro Troll

The Ryan Tetro Troll who keeps posting the same post over and over again - needs to stop. You have made your point but there is no need to take over every discussion on the New Jersey board or to post on boards from states that do not even border this one.

Can you please ban them or block an IP or something? This has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with the topic, its just out of control and has made the site useless.

Comment

Thank You!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
        The Ryan Tetro Troll who keeps posting the same post over and over again - needs to stop. You have made your point but there is no need to take over every discussion on the New Jersey board or to post on boards from states that do not even border this one.
        The troll is someone from MFS trying to get you to delete all the various threads about the incident. I think they should stop as well (ban them please), but please don't close the main threads about the incident.

Comment

Honestly, I see nothing wrong with them posting on other states threads. MF Shore plays other states and the poster is making them aware of the situation. I guess on talking soccer you can speak your mind, but don't speak it about Tetro. DM was getting blasted on here and was basically being called a profile, but Tetro instructs one of his players to hurt another and we need not to keep bringing it up? If his player hurt any of your daughters you would be on here screaming body murder. And for the record, if Tetro and his cronies would stop replying to these stupid threads, this thing would die down.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

The troll is someone from MFS trying to get you to delete all the various threads about the incident. I think they should stop as well (ban them please), but please don't close the main threads about the incident.
            This is the type of post that needs to be deleted so we can get back to talking soccer like grown adults. Consider flagging posts, users threads naming names . It's doxing player club and coach by anyonymous poster on a forum. it's not right

Comment

Honestly, I see nothing wrong with them posting on other states threads. MF Shore plays other states and the poster is making them aware of the situation. I guess on talking soccer you can speak your mind, but don't speak it about Tetro. DM was getting blasted on here and was basically being called a profile, but Tetro instructs one of his players to hurt another and we need not to keep bringing it up? If his player hurt any of your daughters you would be on here screaming body murder. And for the record, if Tetro and his cronies would stop replying to these stupid threads, this thing would die down.
              Agree.

Comment

Blasting the same post 50 times and in every thread isn’t fixing anything. I am not saying this isn’t a big issue that doesn’t deserve to be discussed, but this is counter productive. It just makes everyone involved look like a lunatic. The constant MF Shore bashing and trolling has been ruining this entire site for a year. There are thousands of other teams in NJ and they should be allowed to discuss other topics and teams.

Comment

Blasting the same post 50 times and in every thread isn’t fixing anything. I am not saying this isn’t a big issue that doesn’t deserve to be discussed, but this is counter productive. It just makes everyone involved look like a lunatic. The constant MF Shore bashing and trolling has been ruining this entire site for a year. There are thousands of other teams in NJ and they should be allowed to discuss other topics and teams.
                  And that is the point. Once you post over and over again the same or very very similar post it becomes spam. You have made your point and it is damming, but shouting it out over and over again honestly just minimizes its impact and makes you a nuisance with a personal ax to grind and not someone to be taken seriously - and this seems like it should be taken seriously to me .

Comment

Can you please ban them or block an IP or something? This has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with the topic, its just out of control and has made the site useless.
                    or you can just stop reading every post

Comment

or you can just stop reading every post
                      They were posting on unrelated threads and even on other state boards. That's trolling.

Comment

Maybe you're the troll? The point has been made, loudly. Dozens of posts all over TS makes you look like an azz with an axe to grind.

Comment

Maybe you're the troll? The point has been made, loudly. Dozens of posts all over TS makes you look like an azz with an axe to grind.
                          I have no connection to Mr. Tetro and heard the audio. This person should be removed from youth sports. The damage he is doing to these young girls is disturbing, and I can't understand why anyone would want their child around him.

Comment

They were posting on unrelated threads and even on other state boards. That's trolling.
                            Not really, MF Shore plays other states. This is relevant to those teams as well.

Comment

They play in NJ, NY, PA, CT, VA, MD,FL,TX. I probably missed one or two. The ECNL and pre ECNL travels all over.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X