Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MFA Shore 2009/2010/2011 The Truth Hurts

So we all have witnessed this team and club with its controversies, successes, and now failures under RT. I think we should get to the truths.

Truth #1
    The girls are not part of the actions other than those on the field. Nobody is throwing shade at the players. We actually praise them for the hard work they put in.

Truth #2
    MFA Shore teams are hated because of both parents and not the players. They are perhaps the worst group between the two I have ever seen. More worried about social media and posting their rankings on them. Please lost that #1 team on our instagram now. It will be gone with the next update. Better yet, how about you just take it off like 99.9% of all other teams that have an instagram. Does Solar 09's have an IG bragging? No. Does Blues? No. Does PDA 09s? Nope, no raking bragging there either. You parents look like complete d-bags to the outside world except for some little girls across the US who think they want to play with a coach and parents like yours. And then your actions just on this forum have been absolutely disgusting.

Truth #3
    RT is an exceptional recruiter of players but a terrible development coach. He also knows how to win at early ages. The difference is GOOD coaches care more about developing rather than winning before 11v11. All players must find time to train outside of practice. RT works on scrimmages and set pieces from an early age along with techniques to get results rather than teach the right way. The age has now come where other teams spent more time on more important things other than free kicks, corner kicks and throw-ins. Also the technique of kicking the long with others crashing the goal will also be much less successful.

Truth #3
    Playing up a year in 11v11 against B teams doesn't necessarily make you any better.

Truth #4
    Your team will still do well in ECNL if you begin to act humbled. Otherwise that target is just going to grow bigger. Your parents have already upset multiple teams outside the Jersey bubble.

Truth #5
    Your team needs a new coach to smack you down. All the good coaches I know would never put up with your antics. This is about your kids, not your egos as parents because you have never experienced winning on this level. Same goes for RT.

Truth #6
    Yes, there are certainly posters pretending to be MFS parents here over the past year however those fake posters have been more than offset by parents and coaches from MFS. Yes, like the ones who call out their own parents/player on the team. Disgusting. I also hope the poster who calls kids names and insults parents is not a MFA parent, so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on that poster.

My advice to you parents is to take down any social media bragging about your ranking and likes there of. Be humbled. STFU and produce. You'll gain miles more respect than the way you have over the past year. Trust me, people don't need to see your achievements. The best parents with serious soccer players will do their own research on clubs and coaches.

Good luck to you this ECNL season. You may need it, you may not.

Ryan Tetro is a drunken sore loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      So we all have witnessed this team and club with its controversies, successes, and now failures under RT. I think we should get to the truths.

Truth #1
      The girls are not part of the actions other than those on the field. Nobody is throwing shade at the players. We actually praise them for the hard work they put in.

Truth #2
      MFA Shore teams are hated because of both parents and not the players. They are perhaps the worst group between the two I have ever seen. More worried about social media and posting their rankings on them. Please lost that #1 team on our instagram now. It will be gone with the next update. Better yet, how about you just take it off like 99.9% of all other teams that have an instagram. Does Solar 09's have an IG bragging? No. Does Blues? No. Does PDA 09s? Nope, no raking bragging there either. You parents look like complete d-bags to the outside world except for some little girls across the US who think they want to play with a coach and parents like yours. And then your actions just on this forum have been absolutely disgusting.

Truth #3
      RT is an exceptional recruiter of players but a terrible development coach. He also knows how to win at early ages. The difference is GOOD coaches care more about developing rather than winning before 11v11. All players must find time to train outside of practice. RT works on scrimmages and set pieces from an early age along with techniques to get results rather than teach the right way. The age has now come where other teams spent more time on more important things other than free kicks, corner kicks and throw-ins. Also the technique of kicking the long with others crashing the goal will also be much less successful.

Truth #3
      Playing up a year in 11v11 against B teams doesn't necessarily make you any better.

Truth #4
      Your team will still do well in ECNL if you begin to act humbled. Otherwise that target is just going to grow bigger. Your parents have already upset multiple teams outside the Jersey bubble.

Truth #5
      Your team needs a new coach to smack you down. All the good coaches I know would never put up with your antics. This is about your kids, not your egos as parents because you have never experienced winning on this level. Same goes for RT.

Truth #6
      Yes, there are certainly posters pretending to be MFS parents here over the past year however those fake posters have been more than offset by parents and coaches from MFS. Yes, like the ones who call out their own parents/player on the team. Disgusting. I also hope the poster who calls kids names and insults parents is not a MFA parent, so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on that poster.

My advice to you parents is to take down any social media bragging about your ranking and likes there of. Be humbled. STFU and produce. You'll gain miles more respect than the way you have over the past year. Trust me, people don't need to see your achievements. The best parents with serious soccer players will do their own research on clubs and coaches.

How does this have anything to do
      with the 2011 and 2010 teams?

Comment

How does this have anything to do
        with the 2011 and 2010 teams?
        I could be wrong because I don’t follow the 11’s closely but didn’t RT merge with another really aggressive coach from Toms River. I’ve heard that guy is trouble.

Comment

Truth #1

Truth #2

Truth #3

Truth #3

Truth #4

Truth #5

Truth #6

Not sure if you are a PDA parent or neutral. Either way, you make some valid points but where you are flat out wrong is that the PDA 09’s do not brag or have IG accounts. Those kids and parents are running IG accounts for years. Some more than others (no days off ring a bell?). There are quite few from that team that are pretty serious on IG. Additionally the parents on that particular team at PDA have a ton of internal issues. Other age groups like 2007 are much more humble and you hardly see anything from them. For some reason the 2009 age group got out of control. I don’t think a single kid is hurt from this situation but I do believe the constant negative press around the MFS kids could hurt them. I would say remove the coach and stop the public comments.

Comment

I could be wrong because I don’t follow the 11’s closely but didn’t RT merge with another really aggressive coach from Toms River. I’ve heard that guy is trouble.
            He did yes. I don’t think he coaches at MFA but RT was well aware of his bad behavior calling kids trash, getting in fights with parents in just about every game he coached. Not a good reputation, but didn’t seem to matter. Starting to sound like MF has no boundaries when it comes to their treatment of players.

Comment

Not sure if you are a PDA parent or neutral. Either way, you make some valid points but where you are flat out wrong is that the PDA 09’s do not brag or have IG accounts. Those kids and parents are running IG accounts for years. Some more than others (no days off ring a bell?). There are quite few from that team that are pretty serious on IG. Additionally the parents on that particular team at PDA have a ton of internal issues. Other age groups like 2007 are much more humble and you hardly see anything from them. For some reason the 2009 age group got out of control. I don’t think a single kid is hurt from this situation but I do believe the constant negative press around the MFS kids could hurt them. I would say remove the coach and stop the public comments.
              Yes, you are correct. I just looked at the teams IG page and it is more of the same crap. I don’t care what the parents do. If they want to submit their kids to online harassment, that their own fault. I do however take issue with team pages and braggy posts about rankings and such. While I respect rankings and what they mean, I also respect the teams that just go out kick butt, and move on while on there way to being National Champions, Jeff Cup Champs, etc. Trust me, other teams are going to know who you are without the social media posting. And they will be more intimidated by you.

Comment

Yes, you are correct. I just looked at the teams IG page and it is more of the same crap. I don’t care what the parents do. If they want to submit their kids to online harassment, that their own fault. I do however take issue with team pages and braggy posts about rankings and such. While I respect rankings and what they mean, I also respect the teams that just go out kick butt, and move on while on there way to being National Champions, Jeff Cup Champs, etc. Trust me, other teams are going to know who you are without the social media posting. And they will be more intimidated by you.
                PDA and MF 09’s are equal when it comes to bragging. MF just did it more the past year because honestly they played more games and won so had more to post. Not that it was right and it was annoying. However every single time PDA played and won it was immediately on IG by all the kids with big followings, parent managed accounts etc. So it’s equal there. I have been around both parents - they are both crazy. I would say that MF is ahead in craziness Bc they are all nuts where PDA has a few normal and more sophisticated parents. Overall- they are clearly all in search of something just not sure what that is. Hope they find it.

Comment

RT and the Toms River coach are both legends! Nobody comes close to the 11s that team is stacked now

Comment

Best 11 team in the country is at MF Shore!!!

Comment

Best 11 team in the country is at MF Shore!!!
                      If you believe that, you need help. They're a very good kick and run team, though.

Comment

If you believe that, you need help. They're a very good kick and run team, though.
                        Another idiot

Comment

Another idiot
                          Didn't make finals last week. Didn't place in Supercopa. Couldn't even finish over 500 in a town tournament in June. Tell me more, though!

Comment

Didn't make finals last week. Didn't place in Supercopa. Couldn't even finish over 500 in a town tournament in June. Tell me more, though!
                            Won Penn Fusion, Won EDP Fall Kick Off. Will win State Cup, name a team that will beat them? Tell me more, though!! Idiot

Comment

#1 ranked on got soccer!! WE ARE THE SHORE!!! WHO YA GOT? NOBODY TOUCHES US IN EDP THIS YEAR

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X