Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated site > Are we almost there to get it right ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated site > Are we almost there to get it right ?

So it has been a struggle but the size of this beast of a forum made the upgrade (update) very difficult and painful to work through but it seems we are stable and back on track. The folks in FL have given some great suggestions (like increasing number of threads shown on per page shown and working to get the Today's Post accurate)

What else can we fix ? Change to be more user friendly ?

We believe we have it stable but again our testing can be limited and not everywhere ...

Understand we work the board as Administrators, not really as users so our experience and way we use it will be different than yours - and so we may not see or experience errors or design faults that make the board not real user friendly

Post your comments below and we will try to address them (if they seem to be good for the community at large) as we can.

Admins

Clicking the icon next to a post used to bring you to last read if you were signed in. It now brings you to the most recent post. Can you fix that or tell me how to get to the latest read?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Clicking the icon next to a post used to bring you to last read if you were signed in. It now brings you to the most recent post. Can you fix that or tell me how to get to the latest read?
      I can't seem to replicate what you are seeing. Can you tell me what area and thread ?

Comment

Just as an FYI everyone......

Comment

Question answered. I wasn't seeing the other icon, but now I do. Thanks!

Comment

Can we get rid of all the funky ads it makes reading painful.

Comment

Is there any way to disable the effect where you click on the icon for new thread post, and following the link, the page scrolls through every post on the page before stopping on the right one? It was interesting the first time, but it's really time consuming/annoying when the newest post is at the bottom of the page.

Comment

this is the worst possible forum software. COnstant errors trying to post. Becoming too frustrating to use.

Comment

this is the worst possible forum software. COnstant errors trying to post. Becoming too frustrating to use.
                  Agree. Constantly getting an error when posting. Says I need to wait 30 seconds to post again and I haven’t posted all day or just gives an error. FYI I just got that 30 second error and I haven’t posted.

Comment

Agree. Constantly getting an error when posting. Says I need to wait 30 seconds to post again and I haven’t posted all day or just gives an error. FYI I just got that 30 second error and I haven’t posted.
                    OK, that is a database issue, it is still a bit dicey. Working on it now,,,

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X