Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

This. Would be straight foolish to give MF a second badge, should never be considered. Talk about promoting mediocrity in this state. Need to hold these clubs more accountable, it's too easy for them to just provide the minimum of the minimum (and in some cases, even less than that).
    Giving MF a second badge would be idiocy at its finest. Agree with everything that was said. Plus what exactly is shore bringing to the table? The Ulittle teams are decent, (I know the 09’s are the best ever), they have zero coaching staff and maybe some dad coaches to help out but overall more disruptive than they are worth.

Comment

Giving MF a second badge would be idiocy at its finest. Agree with everything that was said. Plus what exactly is shore bringing to the table? The Ulittle teams are decent, (I know the 09’s are the best ever), they have zero coaching staff and maybe some dad coaches to help out but overall more disruptive than they are worth.
      There are no dad coaches. Stop.

Comment

Which team will win the 2010 Central Atlantic Premier 1 division?
        Match Fit Shore.

Comment

There are no dad coaches. Stop.
          Um…the head used car salesman’s kid is on his ‘11 team

and one of the new coaches is has a kid in the club too.

Comment

So the only coaches you consider real coaches are ones who don’t have kids? “Dad coach” implies non-professional, volunteer coach. Certainly neither of the coaches you’re referring to fall into that category. Both have years of experience and coach varsity HS teams as well.

Comment

Who is the used car salesman on the 11 team?

Comment

So the only coaches you consider real coaches are ones who don’t have kids? “Dad coach” implies non-professional, volunteer coach. Certainly neither of the coaches you’re referring to fall into that category. Both have years of experience and coach varsity HS teams as well.
                That sounds great for town teams, coaching HS doesn’t help to validate your point. Since you brought up professionalism, A professional would recognize that it is a conflict of interest to coach their own child or be employed by the person that coaches their child.

Comment

Which team will win the 2010 Central Atlantic Premier 1 division?
                  Match Fit Shore will win the division and we will play in the ECNL next year.

Comment

That sounds great for town teams, coaching HS doesn’t help to validate your point. Since you brought up professionalism, A professional would recognize that it is a conflict of interest to coach their own child or be employed by the person that coaches their child.
                    True. But HS coaches require a lot more screening than a club coach. They require trainings regularly. Not the same for any private club coach.

Comment

In my opinion, the two best EDP games for this weekend are:

Cedar Stars 2010 Monmouth vs Match Fit 2010 North
                      and
                      Match Fit 2010 Shore vs SJEB 2010

For the first game, I believe it will end up as a tie or a Cedar Star win
                      For the second game, I believe that SJEB will win

Good luck for everyone....

Comment

and

CSA white ? Green just played MF Shore 2010’s and won. I don’t think the White team has a goalie but I don’t know if Denville does either. I believe they do. That could make the game closer.

I agree with both predictions.

Comment

and

Does anyone know won the game btwn Match Fit 2010 Shore and SJEB 2010 in Premier 1?

Comment

Does anyone know won the game btwn Match Fit 2010 Shore and SJEB 2010 in Premier 1?
                            SJEB girls had covid so the game was postponed.

Comment

Matchfit 2010 Morris won their flight last year and they’re likely to win it again this year. The only teams that can hang based on results is Cedars Monmouth and they just beat them convincingly, 4-1. SJEB is a possibility but they are more of a classic big/fast side and Matchfit plays proper soccer. PDA Blue’s 2011’s played them tough falling 2-0.

Comment

Matchfit 2010 Morris won their flight last year and they’re likely to win it again this year. The only teams that can hang based on results is Cedars Monmouth and they just beat them convincingly, 4-1. SJEB is a possibility but they are more of a classic big/fast side and Matchfit plays proper soccer. PDA Blue’s 2011’s played them tough falling 2-0.
                                They should definitely win with their 18 or 19 player roster

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X