Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUSC - Coach Z

Does anyone have an evaluation of him as a coach? He will be coaching my son's team this Fall and even though his resume seems impressive, curious for thoughts and opinions of others who may have had their son play on his team.

Thanks in advance!

Bedford coach or Epping? I know of a couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Bedford coach or Epping? I know of a couple.
      Epping

Comment

Epping
        Seems good. I have a D, but does some crossover with trainings between boys and girls and hasn't had anything directly negative to say. I'm not the best expert on him, though, so will defer.

Comment

Great coach, just make sure you are in his top 11-13 players.
          But at practice he pushes the kids.

Comment

My son loved Coach Z, and he improved significantly. He wishes he could have him as a coach again. He pushes the kids and can be stern. He isn't everyone's cup of tea, but if your son is serious about getting better, he is the man.

Comment

Does anyone have an evaluation of him as a coach? He will be coaching my son's team this Fall and even though his resume seems impressive, curious for thoughts and opinions of others who may have had their son play on his team.

Thanks in advance!
              Just about the best training coach you will ever have the pleasure of seeing. By the middle of the season - your team will see tangible results on the game field with his fantastic “combination” training sessions.

Your kid will learn very very quickly if he is any good. If he isn’t - he will have an extremely tough season. Either way he/she will need some thick skin. Z likes who he likes. Serbians do not fancy crappy players at all.

Comment

Great coach, just make sure you are in his top 11-13 players.
                But at practice he pushes the kids.
                Agree...good coach, but if you are not in the starting lineup, you may not see a lot of play time.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Agree...good coach, but if you are not in the starting lineup, you may not see a lot of play time.
                  Can't be that great of a coach if he doesn't play all his players, after all isn't it about developing players?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Can't be that great of a coach if he doesn't play all his players, after all isn't it about developing players?
                    He does play all the players. But playing time is earned, so it isn't even. Much of the development takes place in the practices, which are very good.

Comment

I have heard many times from others that he is hard to understand.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X