Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only FC Stars NH parent fed up?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only FC Stars NH parent fed up?

Surely they can find some indoor space for our kids to practice? 2 practices since December??

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Surely they can find some indoor space for our kids to practice? 2 practices since December??
    Do you get 3 practices a week during in season? In the past there were only 2 and yet you paid the same as MA teams that get 3. Typically only ECNL teams in MA practice through Jan and Feb and March and have scrimmages, etc.

Comment

Do you get 3 practices a week during in season? In the past there were only 2 and yet you paid the same as MA teams that get 3. Typically only ECNL teams in MA practice through Jan and Feb and March and have scrimmages, etc.
      Really? The NH clubs don't typically practice through the winter?

Comment

Really? The NH clubs don't typically practice through the winter?
        That’s simply not true. Seacoast has winter training for all teams. Even some of the town clubs offer regular practices through the winter. In defense of stars - these are tough times with the pandemic.

Comment

That’s simply not true. Seacoast has winter training for all teams. Even some of the town clubs offer regular practices through the winter. In defense of stars - these are tough times with the pandemic.
          Meant the Stars NH clubs.

Comment

Stars NH has been a joke for years, what do you expect?

Comment

Isn't every club hit by the Pandemic?

Comment

Been told we’re going indoors for the last month. Nothing. Have a plan B, TK!

Comment

Been told we’re going indoors for the last month. Nothing. Have a plan B, TK!
                  As much as TK tries, the reality is they are just like all the other satellite locations for clubs. They are there to cover the costs of the main club.

Comment

Seacoast United teams are practicing at the Hampshire Dome in Milford twice a week.

Comment

As much as TK tries, the reality is they are just like all the other satellite locations for clubs. They are there to cover the costs of the main club.
                      This is true and I didn't realize TK was still in charge of NH. He's a coach in MA now and lives in MA so how can he stay in touch or care about what's happening in NH? New director has been needed for years. If I had kids at Stars NH I would be emailing the club and complaining.

Comment

This is true and I didn't realize TK was still in charge of NH. He's a coach in MA now and lives in MA so how can he stay in touch or care about what's happening in NH? New director has been needed for years. If I had kids at Stars NH I would be emailing the club and complaining.
                        I don't think it's his fault. It's how Stars runs their clubs and how they treat those who aren't their "Stars" (pun not intended)

Comment

There are multiple clubs playing games in Milford on Friday nights. There are local kids plus teams from seacoast United in Bedford and some mixed club teams. I have wondered where the stars have been playing. I guess the answer is nowhere.

Comment

They went all in on that new dome facility in Hooksett and had no back-ups. Not 100% their fault, but they need to make it right not just "we gave you extra sessions this past summer" that was to make-up for last year, double-dipping on the excuses.

We'll see more words from TK, but nothing changes.

Comment

Disagree. Regional coordinators can make their region strong. They are encouraged to build it any way they can. TK has struggled to find locations for indoor and outdoor as well and this is because he’s lazy and doesn’t look for an push for opportunities. Many southern NH facilities have been snapped up by other clubs. PMA has a brand new lighted turf field they have leased to Bolts and NEFC and now another club... not Stars NH. There are many indoor facilities around and yes time is tough to come by but not impossible if you act early. I mean all the other clubs do it? It’s ridiculous. And the 2x a week practice has been going on forever even though every other region of Stars gets 3x a week.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X