X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NH D3 Womens College Soccer Programs

Any decent teams in NH?

It's relative. Historically PSU(C) has had some success, even going to a Final Four many years ago.

Comment

PSU and KSC are decent programs that put a good product on the field. NEC and Rivier are nothing more than intramural programs that would lose to half of the NHIAA D4 girls teams.

Comment

Keene State and Plymouth State have been moderately strong programs over the years. Colby Sawyer has been a revolving door of coaches and has not had any stability. Rivier and New England College are other DIII options in NH but would struggle vs. top HS programs in NH like Exeter, Bedford, BG, and even Bow (DII high school program). DIV comment is a little over the top. Keene has been the flagship of DIII Womens programs in NH for the last 20 years.

Comment

Plymouth consistently has a competitive program. Large team that possesses skill and plays well together. Keene is always strong in the Little East. Colby Sawyer appears to be turning their program around and have hired a decent coach. They are currently respectable in the GNAC and are somewhere in the middle. I saw Rivier play Regis (Mass.) two weeks ago week as my niece is on Regis. Rivier has an extremely weak program. The game was flooded with turnovers and bad passing. I think the score was like 10-0 or something like that. Can't comment on NEC.

Comment

My daughter plays for Plymouth State. We have been very happy with the program. Great group of girls and coaching staff!

Comment

My daughter plays for CSC. They are having a decent season and should make the GNAC playoffs. The new coach has been a great addition to the program. Don't know much about the other teams in the state other than CSC played Rivier last weekend for homecoming and won 5-0.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X