Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    NHSCA finally has the official site listed. Curious to see the Regional and All-American list as there are a lot of repeats from last year and I know of at least four D1 or D2 girls who scored well over 30 goals and a couple of them are going to be disappointed. I think that doesn't come up until early December?
    Think you are right on the timelines but that’s a good point. Two returning players had the honor last year and two more this year had actually 35+ goals. That’s just in the top divisions. Someone going to be shafted

Comment

All of of prior coaches club kids are about done, new coach is strong but not a recruiter.
      And he is not a strong coach either.

Comment

And he is not a strong coach either.
        I heard he’s bringing in another coach from his club team to help and try to get more of their players to go to BG

Comment

I heard he’s bringing in another coach from his club team to help and try to get more of their players to go to BG
          I think this is what grates on people about BG = recruiting. Most can't recruit. You are stuck with what your town has.

Comment

Which coach? Girls?

Comment

I think this is what grates on people about BG = recruiting. Most can't recruit. You are stuck with what your town has.
              100% this is why BG should not be allowed in the NHIAA let them play Brewster, Phillips Exeter, etc.

Comment

Not just BG, all the privates.

Comment

BG isn’t great at recruiting since last coach left. Parents like it for athletics. So supply/demand.

Comment

BG isn’t great at recruiting since last coach left. Parents like it for athletics. So supply/demand.
                    Not soccer but the girls hoop coach at BG personally funds the program.

Comment

Guy needs all the he can get. Does a poor job with the talent he has. Other than last year where it was essentially impossible not to win with what he had he makes them underachieve. Most of the girls do not like him. Why the school keeps him i don’t know

Comment

Guy needs all the he can get. Does a poor job with the talent he has. Other than last year where it was essentially impossible not to win with what he had he makes them underachieve. Most of the girls do not like him. Why the school keeps him i don’t know
                        You can say this about every coach in NH high school soccer, let alone any other state - players never like any coach they have. I have an old college friend who has 7 state titles, has appeared in 9 more semi finals and has over 300 wins in his state and parents come after him constantly. Meanwhile in that time he has only had 2 scholarship players ever (both played DII - one left school after 1 season). Ask all the parents, hes the worst coach ever despite winning with mediocre talent who hear how "amazing" they are from club coaches, parents, and personal trainers. Parents and players need to get over themselves.

Comment

You can say this about every coach in NH high school soccer, let alone any other state - players never like any coach they have. I have an old college friend who has 7 state titles, has appeared in 9 more semi finals and has over 300 wins in his state and parents come after him constantly. Meanwhile in that time he has only had 2 scholarship players ever (both played DII - one left school after 1 season). Ask all the parents, hes the worst coach ever despite winning with mediocre talent who hear how "amazing" they are from club coaches, parents, and personal trainers. Parents and players need to get over themselves.
                          So true. Our parents were so excited at beginning of year we are gonna win the title…now they blame the coach semi finals isn’t good enough for their kid. And it’s DII.

Comment

All-New England

Girls
                            AC (D) Bedford
                            ES (F) Exeter
                            IK (F) Timberlane*
                            LL (F) Bow*
                            MM (F) Newmarket

Boys
                            TN (K) Hanover
                            KR (K) Kingswood
                            SH (D) Windham
                            RH (M) Hanover
                            JB (F) Nashua South*
                            SH (F) Exeter

*Repeat selection

Comment

AA is out. Repeats from last year (IK from Timberlane and LL from Bow) along with a new addition, AC from Bedford - best defender from the best defense from the best team gets the honor I guess.

For Boys, only SH (Windham). I expected TN from Hanover to make it.

Comment

AA is out. Repeats from last year (IK from Timberlane and LL from Bow) along with a new addition, AC from Bedford - best defender from the best defense from the best team gets the honor I guess.

For Boys, only SH (Windham). I expected TN from Hanover to make it.
                                Best defender on best team yes. Not singularly the best defender. Put her on Central or Memorial or Spaulding and
                                shes just another kid.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X