Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Predictions - Let's Have 'Em

BG repeat in D1 girls? Nashua South again in D1 boys? Can Pembroke get Bow back after that Finals controversy in D2 girls? Lebanon again in D2 boys?

(I don't have a lot of knowledge of D3-4 so if you do, let's hear it)

BG and all the other private schools need to be kicked out of the NHIAA for all sports. Let them start their own private school conference. That way the teams that recruit (BG, Derryfield, etc.) are playing on level playing fields.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      BG and all the other private schools need to be kicked out of the NHIAA for all sports. Let them start their own private school conference. That way the teams that recruit (BG, Derryfield, etc.) are playing on level playing fields.
      All of of prior coaches club kids are about done, new coach is strong but not a recruiter.

Comment

It Hanover Boys in D1. They lose a game it'll be an upset. Just ask their coach.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4366034]
          All of of prior coaches club kids are about done, new coach is strong but not a recruiter.

New coach is a club coach and don’t worry kids are coming from his club he’s just not their coach.

Comment

D2 girls pembroke lost a few key players while bow top 2 are seniors don’t expect a rematch.

Comment

Does feel like Pembroke had their chance last year to top Bow, doesn't it?

For D1 girls, seems like Bedford as they didn't graduate much in terms of different makers. But, same could be said for Pinkerton and Timberlane, and of course while BG graduated a lot - they still have a lot. Same for Exeter...they just constantly seem to reload year after year. Expect one of 5 to eventually win, which isn't really going out on a limb I know...

D1 boys, my default answer is always Central. CL does as well with that program as anyone in the state.

Comment

Does feel like Pembroke had their chance last year to top Bow, doesn't it?

For D1 girls, seems like Bedford as they didn't graduate much in terms of different makers. But, same could be said for Pinkerton and Timberlane, and of course while BG graduated a lot - they still have a lot. Same for Exeter...they just constantly seem to reload year after year. Expect one of 5 to eventually win, which isn't really going out on a limb I know...

D1 boys, my default answer is always Central. CL does as well with that program as anyone in the state.
                Coach is a bully.

Comment

Coach is a bully.
                  Interesting comment. Not from what I've seen and heard. He has a great reputation around here. Now, I don't know him personally and haven't played for him, so if I'm wrong I'll accept it. Do you have some examples? Not doubting you at all - just interested in hearing about it.

Comment

Hanover is team to beat. Touchline Soccer Club = Hanover High School Great way to keep team and coach together all year.

Comment

Hanover is team to beat. Touchline Soccer Club = Hanover High School Great way to keep team and coach together all year.
                      implying what????

Comment

implying what????
                        Are you that dense? Hanover violating NHIAA rules.

Comment

Are you that dense? Hanover violating NHIAA rules.
                          Think they were saying that without saying that. You must be a Central dad if you didn't see that.

Comment

Meh, lots of coaches coach club, and their own players. Some are doing summer workouts/captain's practices and coaches are there. Due to the remoteness of Hanover, it's not like there are a dozen other choices for them to play at.

NBD I think.

Comment

Nbd we break the rules, we are Hanover and our daddies will sue if you say anything.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X