Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NH Club Costs?

What are the break down for NH Club Costs. Who is the least expensive and who is the most.

It sort of depends on the level of play. There are lots of smaller local clubs that are great for travel type teams but there are only a few big clubs in New Hampshire that offer some of the higher levels of play.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      What are the break down for NH Club Costs. Who is the least expensive and who is the most.
      Depends if they are for profit / business or a Non-profit program.

Comment

even the 'for profits' are organized as non-profits. For example, FC Stars is a non-profit

Comment

I understand the reason for "higher costs" at the club level compared to town/travel options, but I struggle with the fact that it's same fee for U14 teams who play both spring and fall and for U15 and up who only play spring season due to high school season. Other than pure greed is there a legitimate reason why the costs would be same for these age groups?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
            I understand the reason for "higher costs" at the club level compared to town/travel options, but I struggle with the fact that it's same fee for U14 teams who play both spring and fall and for U15 and up who only play spring season due to high school season. Other than pure greed is there a legitimate reason why the costs would be same for these age groups?
            HS ages usually start training in November. I know in our club the younger teams don’t have training included for Nov or Dec but the older teams do (younger ones pay extra if they want it) so that’s kind of a wash on training. Older teams go to more tournaments or showcases that might offset some of the differences in fall league play.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X