Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Ummmm. There was one example given of a single player.
    I believe the poster said “top players”. Plural.

I personally have no idea how many move. But someone clearly stated many times a trip to Lancaster is better. Another poster indicates a plurality of players could easily move over take over Stars’ players. So it’s a legit question

Comment

Now I’m totally confused. White’s better than SUSC, yet players can move into White no problem. Why are they better? Just the league?
      There's always a talent gradient on any team.
      The top Seacoast players will exceed the worst Stars White players.
      Overall, Stars White is generally stronger.

Comment

I believe the poster said “top players”. Plural.

I personally have no idea how many move. But someone clearly stated many times a trip to Lancaster is better. Another poster indicates a plurality of players could easily move over take over Stars’ players. So it’s a legit question
        Stars Blue is solidly better than SUSC. Stars White has overlap as other poster noted.

Comment

Maybe I'm dense, which is a fair point. We have a poster pushing Lancaster over Epping, but what appears to be unsaid was it only really applies to Stars Blue. If you are a mid-level SUSC player you can walk right into Stars White and never come off the pitch, doesn't really sound like an apples to apples comparison. Going forward, should we consider "Lancaster" as Stars Blue. Otherwise...what's the point again of going to Lancaster. As a reminder, that's Lancaster MASS, which is not in NH.

Maybe players should consider the "other" Stars teams because they may have an easier time of making the team?

Comment

Im curious about this to. I know SUSC just lost an OK player on one of their GA teams, and the sideline chatter was that shes now a full game player on Stars White. We were surprised to hear how easily she integrated as the expectation was she would struggle for playing time. Is that often the case when players move into MA teams they easily slide into sliding roles? Are those teams not that good?
            I’d say this has to do more with SUSC staffs absolute inability to id talent. I can name more than a single player who was “ok” by SUSC standards and moved to a MA team to become an impact player on a better team.

Comment

Maybe I'm dense, which is a fair point. We have a poster pushing Lancaster over Epping, but what appears to be unsaid was it only really applies to Stars Blue. If you are a mid-level SUSC player you can walk right into Stars White and never come off the pitch, doesn't really sound like an apples to apples comparison. Going forward, should we consider "Lancaster" as Stars Blue. Otherwise...what's the point again of going to Lancaster. As a reminder, that's Lancaster MASS, which is not in NH.

Maybe players should consider the "other" Stars teams because they may have an easier time of making the team?
              The initial thread was 'BEST Club in NH' which then morphed to 'BEST Club available to NH Residents'. If we are talking 'BEST', it will always be about Stars Blue in Lancaster. Not trying to be snotty, but yes if someone is pushing 'Lancaster' as the 'BEST' option, they are definitely referring to Blue. However, being an impact player on Stars White is not as easy as this thread is making it seem. Just as it is not easy to be an impact player at Seacoast. However, if all else is equal, and I was given the choice of Stars White and Seacoast, I would choose Stars White.

Comment

Typically every conversation about DA or SUSC evolves into a Stars conversation. Good program that should be able to stand on its own without the constant irrelevant interventions.

(Not disagreeing or directing that at the previous poster-thread already fell apart)

Comment

Typically every conversation about DA or SUSC evolves into a Stars conversation. Good program that should be able to stand on its own without the constant irrelevant interventions.

(Not disagreeing or directing that at the previous poster-thread already fell apart)
                  Given the title of this thread, this was inevitable.

Comment

Given the title of this thread, this was inevitable.
                    The seacoast program it’s not good. So yes the conversation it’s going to lead to another club. Their program is almost as bad as the parking situation in seacoast Bedford and their bathroom situation which is absolutely disgusting.

Comment

The seacoast program it’s not good. So yes the conversation it’s going to lead to another club. Their program is almost as bad as the parking situation in seacoast Bedford and their bathroom situation which is absolutely disgusting.
                      Hint: There is an additional parking lot on the opposite side at Bedford, just not very well marked. I agree with the bathroom situation. A club raking in that much money should be able to hire someone to keep their facilities in decent shape.

Comment

Hint: There is an additional parking lot on the opposite side at Bedford, just not very well marked. I agree with the bathroom situation. A club raking in that much money should be able to hire someone to keep their facilities in decent shape.
                        That field has been the same for a long time. Has to do twitch the owners and the camp thst shares the access road.

Comment

Agreed. The whole Seacoast club is weak on building good soccer players. They building the teams around big and fast players. They spend more time working the parents of such players than building good tactical teams. The rest of the players and parents figure it out over time, some quicker than others. I have seen this play book year after year. If you got the time and money to waste, Seacoast is your lazy choice. Chose your coach, not your club

Comment

Agreed. The whole Seacoast club is weak on building good soccer players. They building the teams around big and fast players. They spend more time working the parents of such players than building good tactical teams. The rest of the players and parents figure it out over time, some quicker than others. I have seen this play book year after year. If you got the time and money to waste, Seacoast is your lazy choice. Chose your coach, not your club
                            Spent time at Seacoast and Stars in MA and the coaching at Seacoast blows Stars away. Not saying the teams are better nor the exposure, but strictly coaching.

Comment

Spent time at Seacoast and Stars in MA and the coaching at Seacoast blows Stars away. Not saying the teams are better nor the exposure, but strictly coaching.
                              What teams, what coaches?
                              not challenging you, just interested.
                              ​​​​​

Comment

What teams, what coaches?
                                not challenging you, just interested.
                                ​​​​​
                                Rather not say completely, but will say that CS and RY are excellent coaches. IS was too, but he's fading out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X