Post-Season Rewards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess based on results-sure. But the Portsmouth coach admits he doesn’t know a lot and just let the kids play. Not sure how much coaching he actually did

Comment

Then I would say he was an overachiever as opposed to an underachiever.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Any thoughts on the coaches of the year awards? I am only familiar with D1 and sounds like they got it right with North for the boys and Portsmouth for the girls
        It was actually South for the boys and that makes sense.

Comment

Can’t agree with the All-American choice for girls D1. Great player-no doubt. But didn’t do a lot against good teams. Too often votes go for stats because they don’t see them actually play enough. Best players (my opinion and I was at many games) was either the CM from Pinkerton (EH) or a CB from Bedford (AC). Did things all over the pitch by defending, creating, and scoring.

Comment

Then I would say he was an overachiever as opposed to an underachiever.
            Speaking of an underachieving coach, how did the Londonderry girls do this year?

Comment

Speaking of an underachieving coach, how did the Londonderry girls do this year?
              It's a joke how poor they are for the # of players town produces. Losing the titles in 2018 and 2019 are grounds enough for a new staff.
              Those teams were loaded.

Comment

It's a joke how poor they are for the # of players town produces. Losing the titles in 2018 and 2019 are grounds enough for a new staff.
                Those teams were loaded.
                Horrible experience with the coaching staff that plays favorites to club players. They demand more from players with less skill sets while allowing top players to make the same mistakes and do less work. This inconsistent approach ruins team chemistry and relies on the individuals and is why he has NEVER won a state championship. Not to mention the Xs and Os which is just as bad. Program will never win anything unless changes are made.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X