Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

A lot more then TK and the parent coaches at stars. Move along, troll.
    I’m actually quite surprised how poor the players he churns out are. Saw many first-hand this fall and thought “what happened to them”?

Comment

I’m actually quite surprised how poor the players he churns out are. Saw many first-hand this fall and thought “what happened to them”?
      Also the guy who cherry picked all the players from the ODP program. Nothing like developing your own players, Moron.
      See that’s worked out well for Stars…. Don’t see any of their coaches on the staff for ODP this year. A job well done by Brad and Jeff.

Comment

This club is in a bad place soccer-wise. They are being propped up by their other sports to remain in business. The boys are still good and north of the Revolution, best around. The girls, however, seem stuck.

They are in an identity crisis-do they want to build a winning program to make them more interesting for other players looking to come in? Or are they pushing the college angle and hope that does it?

Right now they are going with the latter-give all their attention and press to a very select few players and let the rest wallow and fend for themselves. It’s already caused some players to leave and more will be following. Not sure they care if they have a full roster of tuition (sometimes referred to as ‘players’) and can tout a few commits. That appears to be how they are measuring success right now. I can’t see that being sustainable.
        From a team/player talent view they may be struggling but from a business standpoint they are thriving. A talented player pays the same as a non-talented player, the business side is all about volume which they have in spades.
        Talent wise, they are geographically in a tough position to draw big numbers of talented kids. Population near Eppimg doesn’t produce enough talented kids in the immediate area. Years ago there was less competition for the top girls in adjacent markets and they thrived. Now there market is vastly reduced. Since quality dropped, truly talented girls from say Manchester/Nashua area are willing to drive a little further a go to Stars ECNL in Ma. (Which is far superior to Seacoast or anything else in NH). This further dilutes the talent pool, and then the spiral repeats.

Comment

Superior? Arguably. Vastly superior? No

Recent results, awards, and committed players of NH players from both leagues will tell you that.

Comment

LOL Cap Alliance…..

Comments like this are why nobody takes
            this place seriously
            Exactly. I spit out my water on this one. Capital Alliance does great…in the NEP Championship bracket. They don’t compete against Academy teams. Kick and chase doesn’t play well in that format. Keep playing in Championship and enjoy it.

ps…not a fan of Seacoast or their academy program but Capital Alliance doesn’t even belong in the conversation.

Comment

Exactly. I spit out my water on this one. Capital Alliance does great…in the NEP Championship bracket. They don’t compete against Academy teams. Kick and chase doesn’t play well in that format. Keep playing in Championship and enjoy it.

ps…not a fan of Seacoast or their academy program but Capital Alliance doesn’t even belong in the conversation.
              That’s what happens when Dads coach the teams and running the club. Not idea on how to play the game. But aren’t they also affiliated with Seacoast?

Comment

I wonder if this will finally help Seacoast get a ECNL pathway?

Comment

No. It won’t.

Comment

No chance. No reason for ECNL other than to make the whole region more competitive. As long as JD is on
                    the board there is zero incentive to do so.

They are stuck w GA and while I think its a decent setup, its still second rate overall. Still best in their area though

Comment

They sold out, finally, to another “non-profit” lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X