Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GQP is top national security threat to the U.S.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GQP is top national security threat to the U.S.

A former Trump administration official on Thursday said the Republican party is the top national security threat to the US, as the party's rank-and-file lawmakers continue to support former President Donald Trump's baseless claims of election fraud that incited the Jan. 6 insurrection and use it as a rationale to impose voting restrictions.

"I've spent my whole career not as a political operative. I've never worked on a campaign in my life other than campaigning against Trump. I'm a national security guy. I've worked in national security against ISIS, al Qaeda and Russia," Miles Taylor, a former Homeland Security official, said in an appearance on MSNBC's "The Reid Out."

"And the number one national security threat I've ever seen in my life to this country's democracy is the party that I'm in — the Republican Party. It is the number one security national security threat to the United States of America," Taylor added.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A former Trump administration official on Thursday said the Republican party is the top national security threat to the US, as the party's rank-and-file lawmakers continue to support former President Donald Trump's baseless claims of election fraud that incited the Jan. 6 insurrection and use it as a rationale to impose voting restrictions.

"I've spent my whole career not as a political operative. I've never worked on a campaign in my life other than campaigning against Trump. I'm a national security guy. I've worked in national security against ISIS, al Qaeda and Russia," Miles Taylor, a former Homeland Security official, said in an appearance on MSNBC's "The Reid Out."

"And the number one national security threat I've ever seen in my life to this country's democracy is the party that I'm in the Republican Party. It is the number one security national security threat to the United States of America," Taylor added.
    Here we are today and know it’s true !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X