Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

But the DOW just topped 35,000 and my 401k is doing fanfu**ingtastic.

Did you cons cash out? Because you used to look at a stock market less robust than this and claimed it assuaged all concerns.

Thank you Joe Biden. Wonderful that our wealth grows thanks to his leadership! My god people. The cons exalted Trump when the market was on the rise, but it was Joe Biden that quickly pushed it above 30,000 and now 35,000 after gaining back all that was lost during the Trump stock market crash of 2020.
    This didn't age well......

Comment

Come to grips with it, it's here. You WILL fall in line and follow the government-issued talking points, or you will be silenced.

Resistance is futile. Best just to lie back and take it. White House issued ball gags are being sent out early next week.
      ^^^^^ lol lol lol

<points to center field fence >

The FACT ^^^^ depraved piece of depravity was freely posted on a “free, anonymous, soccer bbs” with absolutely no ripple other than people like myself laughing our asses off at this comedy gold.

:)

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

^^^^^ lol lol lol

<points to center field fence >

The FACT ^^^^ depraved piece of depravity was freely posted on a “free, anonymous, soccer bbs” with absolutely no ripple other than people like myself laughing our asses off at this comedy gold.

:)
        Why are you always wrong?

Comment

But the DOW just topped 35,000 and my 401k is doing fanfu**ingtastic.

Did you cons cash out? Because you used to look at a stock market less robust than this and claimed it assuaged all concerns.

Thank you Joe Biden. Wonderful that our wealth grows thanks to his leadership! My god people. The cons exalted Trump when the market was on the rise, but it was Joe Biden that quickly pushed it above 30,000 and now 35,000 after gaining back all that was lost during the Trump stock market crash of 2020.
          This post did not age well. FJB.

Comment

This post did not age well. FJB.
            Probably a post from some know-nothing 18 year old who can't support himself, let alone run a business, support a family, or pay any taxes.

Comment

Probably a post from some know-nothing 18 year old who can't support himself, let alone run a business, support a family, or pay any taxes.
              Those fools are almost the most vocal. Just like a useless career politician who has done nothing productive in his entire life, but feels qualified to tell successful business people how to run their businesses. LOL.

Comment

Whoever started this thread, most likely you, seemed to be bitching and moaning about government forcing things on people. Hard to say for sure because the post was pretty irrational.

No one is forcing anyone to get vaccinated. Your choice. Some people make smart choices, some dont.
                Some government entitles are to this day saying get vaccinated or get fired. If you don't think that is compulsion, you really are stupid as ****.

Comment

I really dont care. As I said, so be it. Go ahead and kill yourselves off.
                  Spoken by an enlightened liberal. Liberals really are a plague on humanity.

Comment

Spoken by an enlightened liberal. Liberals really are a plague on humanity.
                    Dear very dumb person,

The closing price for the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJI) on November 9, 2016 was $18,589.69.

That was the day before Joe Biden was elected President.

The current price as I post this is $33,203.93

That’s up 44% since your boy was kicked out and replaced by someone more competent :)

Of course, as always, I’m sure you have excuses because that’s what the weak people of the world do.

I guess you didn’t eat enough albatross for dinner yesterday and want more :)

Comment

Dear very dumb person, Dementia Joe wasn't elected until 2020. Duh!
                      Now go eat some crow!

Comment

Dear very dumb person, Dementia Joe wasn't elected until 2020. Duh!
                        Now go eat some crow!
                        Democrats are dumber than dirt. They are too busy claiming to know things and virtue signaling to know any of the facts about topics on which they claim intellectual and moral superiority.

Comment

Democrats are dumber than dirt. They are too busy claiming to know things and virtue signaling to know any of the facts about topics on which they claim intellectual and moral superiority.
                          Democrats are also too busy accusing others of racism to pause to think about their own attitudes and conduct - an analysis that would show that they are the real racists.

Comment

Give up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X