Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s see …

that’s well over 2 dozen posts over the last week by TC, answering to previous posts of his own.

i didn’t see a single post by anyone other than this demented con, but maybe I missed one?

anyway, I didn’t read the posts themselves either beyond skimming a few key words ….

but I guess things are going our way when our little con is bah bah bah bleating like that into the ether.

#tooeasy
    #blueplatealbatrossspecial

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Let’s see …

that’s well over 2 dozen posts over the last week by TC, answering to previous posts of his own.

i didn’t see a single post by anyone other than this demented con, but maybe I missed one?

anyway, I didn’t read the posts themselves either beyond skimming a few key words ….

but I guess things are going our way when our little con is bah bah bah bleating like that into the ether.

#tooeasy
      #blueplatealbatrossspecial
      Yes, you did...because you are an idiot. I made the following posts:

"Russian influence operations on Twitter in the 2016 presidential election reached relatively few users, most of whom were highly partisan Republicans, and the Russian accounts had no measurable impact in changing minds or influencing voter behavior, according to a study out this morning," Sparks wrote.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washin...-2016-election

You mean like the Washington Post, who wrote the actual article (if you actually clicked it, you would know that instead of just discounting it based on the source)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...e-2016-voters/
      Neither of which you actually addressed.

Comment

Newsflash to all demented Democrats: work harder and pay more taxes. Hundreds of thousands more migrants are on the way due to Joe's open invitation, and they all want free housing, free food, free education, free health care, free booze, and free pot. You owe it to them, so get cranking.

Comment

Newsflash to all demented Democrats: work harder and pay more taxes. Hundreds of thousands more migrants are on the way due to Joe's open invitation, and they all want free housing, free food, free education, free health care, free booze, and free pot. You owe it to them, so get cranking.
          And make sure you pay for steak and lobster, as the migrants refused to eat free sandwiches that the hotels then discarded by the barrel full. Sandwiches may be all you can afford, but the migrants deserve better.

Comment

Migrants face far greater injustices than being given free sandwiches. The four migrants recently apprehended steeling $12,000 worth of stuff from a Macys on Long Island were driving a 2006 BMW. My heart goes out to folks who were obviously forced into a life of crime in order to pay for a better car. It is racist to make migrants drive old BMWs. Free 2023 BMWs for all!

Comment

Migrants face far greater injustices than being given free sandwiches. The four migrants recently apprehended steeling $12,000 worth of stuff from a Macys on Long Island were driving a 2006 BMW. My heart goes out to folks who were obviously forced into a life of crime in order to pay for a better car. It is racist to make migrants drive old BMWs. Free 2023 BMWs for all!
              No, No, Corvettes for all! If it's good enough for Joe it's good enough for them!

Comment

No, No, Corvettes for all! If it's good enough for Joe it's good enough for them!
                No, Joe is white and privileged and therefore far less deserving than the migrants. If each American just paid "a little more" in taxes we could easily cover the cost of free BMWs. Surely Americans are not so selfish that they would oppose paying "just a little more."

Comment

A 2006 BMW is a piece of crap and will cost more to repair it than it's worth. BLue Book on a 3 series Sedan is $3,000

Comment

A 2006 BMW is a piece of crap and will cost more to repair it than it's worth. BLue Book on a 3 series Sedan is $3,000
                    Precisely the point. They need and deserve better. That's what lead them to steal from the Macys. They need good cars if we want they to get jobs and commute to those jobs.

Comment

Your family may live in a sheltered / privileged neighborhood for you to be that dismissive. The average car in the US is over 12 years old -- ie., a 2010 model. Most people can only afford non-luxury brands like Toyotas, Hondas, Fords, or GMs. Thus, the car driven by the average citizen / taxpayer is not significantly better than the one driven by those migrants. The real question is whether the migrants bought that car or stole it from one of the citizens who is paying the taxes that is providing those migrants' free housing, free food, and free health care.

Comment

Your family may live in a sheltered / privileged neighborhood for you to be that dismissive. The average car in the US is over 12 years old -- ie., a 2010 model. Most people can only afford non-luxury brands like Toyotas, Hondas, Fords, or GMs. Thus, the car driven by the average citizen / taxpayer is not significantly better than the one driven by those migrants. The real question is whether the migrants bought that car or stole it from one of the citizens who is paying the taxes that is providing those migrants' free housing, free food, and free health care.
                        Be quiet and pay more taxes. The migrants deserve it. We have exploited and victimized the world long enough. Time for the US to pay up and to start making amends.

Comment

It is not a question of what the average American citizen can afford, but rather what the migrants deserve. Average Americans will just have to work harder to provide the quality of life the migrants deserve.

Comment

Just reading about the insanity going on in NYC. Migrants are being housed in hotels that cost up to $500 per night when rented to tourists. In other words, migrants get to stay for free in hotels that many taxpayers paying for the migrants' free stuff can't afford. And, of course, the migrants are showing their gratitude by trashing the hotels and the entire midtown area. Only in America. We now have a country in which the welfare recipients and migrants demand that they have a "right" to live better than many of the people paying the bills. All I can say is that everyone voting for the Democrat Party better put their actions where their mouth is and work a lot harder and pay a lot more taxes to pay for all this.

Comment

Just reading about the insanity going on in NYC. Migrants are being housed in hotels that cost up to $500 per night when rented to tourists. In other words, migrants get to stay for free in hotels that many taxpayers paying for the migrants' free stuff can't afford. And, of course, the migrants are showing their gratitude by trashing the hotels and the entire midtown area. Only in America. We now have a country in which the welfare recipients and migrants demand that they have a "right" to live better than many of the people paying the bills. All I can say is that everyone voting for the Democrat Party better put their actions where their mouth is and work a lot harder and pay a lot more taxes to pay for all this.
                              Yup, and we can thank Brandon and all the lemmings that voted for him, and they'll never learn as they would follow him right over the cliff.
                              I think we can all agree that Dementia Joe is without a doubt the worst president ever.

Comment

Yup, and we can thank Brandon and all the lemmings that voted for him, and they'll never learn as they would follow him right over the cliff.
                                I think we can all agree that Dementia Joe is without a doubt the worst president ever.
                                Lemmings are the ones that keep giving Trump money

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X