Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden Administration provides names of americans trapped in Afghanistan to theTaliban

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden Administration provides names of americans trapped in Afghanistan to theTaliban

If selling out Americans to our enemies is not an impeachable offense I don't know what is.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    If selling out Americans to our enemies is not an impeachable offense I don't know what is.
    link? to something neutral and credible like Reuters, the BBC etc. not the NY Post or USSANews. We'll wait.

Comment

link? to something neutral and credible like Reuters, the BBC etc. not the NY Post or USSANews. We'll wait.

Lots of resources on this subject that is not based on NY Post or USSANews. (and many many more)
      Just remember its not any ones fault but your own you voted for and supported an incompetent fkg retard.

https://theweek.com/news/1004213/us-...-appalling-and
      https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...o-the-taliban/
      https://thehill.com/policy/internati...st-of-evacuees
      https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-Taliban.html
      https://www.wionews.com/world/kill-l...taliban-408871
      https://www.independent.co.uk/asia/s...-b1909729.html

Comment

Not the poster and I reviewed a few of the links. All state 1) It was US officials on the ground - so Biden is managing this level of detail? and 2) in the early days to help facilitate thorough Taliban checkpoints - back when it wasn't quite so contentious with the Taliban - but they stopped that several days ago.

I didn't vote for Biden but even I know that in a chaotic situation thousands of miles away the president isn't making these in the ground decisions. I don't know if it was local state department people, the military who knows. Time will tell how bad a decision it was; odds are many were already known to the Taliban

Comment

Not the poster and I reviewed a few of the links. All state 1) It was US officials on the ground - so Biden is managing this level of detail? and 2) in the early days to help facilitate thorough Taliban checkpoints - back when it wasn't quite so contentious with the Taliban - but they stopped that several days ago.

I didn't vote for Biden but even I know that in a chaotic situation thousands of miles away the president isn't making these in the ground decisions. I don't know if it was local state department people, the military who knows. Time will tell how bad a decision it was; odds are many were already known to the Taliban
          the fish stinks at the head does it not? biden is completely responsible for the entire debacle in afghanistan. who else put others in charge if not biden? blinken was vacationing in the hamptons days before this sh-t storm happened (and who put blinken in charge? Fun fact, it was jihad joe).

Comment

the fish stinks at the head does it not? biden is completely responsible for the entire debacle in afghanistan. who else put others in charge if not biden? blinken was vacationing in the hamptons days before this sh-t storm happened (and who put blinken in charge? Fun fact, it was jihad joe).
            The mission is correct, the operation botched. Blinken is terrible, no doubt. Biden made mistakes, so did the military. So did Trump. Lots of blame to go around.

However I also can't help but wonder if a degree of complacency hadn't crept in across the board - the WH, military, state dept, even the American public. Because casualties had become rare (and literally none the last few months) I think too many assumed this would be a smooth operation. Look at all the attention the 13 soldiers have received. I am by no means debasing their sacrifices, but it wasn't that long ago that many dead were sadly much more commonplace. Americans became immune, didn't push politicians (on both sides) to get out. People forgot how dangerous and complicated it is there.

Comment

The mission is correct, the operation botched. Blinken is terrible, no doubt. Biden made mistakes, so did the military. So did Trump. Lots of blame to go around.

However I also can't help but wonder if a degree of complacency hadn't crept in across the board - the WH, military, state dept, even the American public. Because casualties had become rare (and literally none the last few months) I think too many assumed this would be a smooth operation. Look at all the attention the 13 soldiers have received. I am by no means debasing their sacrifices, but it wasn't that long ago that many dead were sadly much more commonplace. Americans became immune, didn't push politicians (on both sides) to get out. People forgot how dangerous and complicated it is there.
              jihad joe is 7 months into this fake administration and you dumb@ss libbs still blaming trump for this Afghanistan debacle?
              deaf blind and dumb sheep is all you will ever be.

This never ever ever would have happened under TRUMP and you know it.

Comment

Impeach

Comment

So we are OUT. All Americans who wanted to be have been airlifted out. Estimates suggest only up to 250 may remain, but they are off the radar, hadn’t contacted the embassy, and some may have left already or are planning to stay.

I haven’t heard that any Americans on the list suffered consequences perhaps you may consider that Biden made it clear the Taliban would suffer the consequences if they did. :)

in another week many of the same people wailing last week will be congratulating Biden for a historically successful airlift.

and so it goes

Comment

So we are OUT. All Americans who wanted to be have been airlifted out. Estimates suggest only up to 250 may remain, but they are off the radar, hadn’t contacted the embassy, and some may have left already or are planning to stay.

I haven’t heard that any Americans on the list suffered consequences perhaps you may consider that Biden made it clear the Taliban would suffer the consequences if they did. :)

in another week many of the same people wailing last week will be congratulating Biden for a historically successful airlift.

and so it goes
                    Americans have very short term memories. Polls show that while many think the departure was botched the departure itself was necessary. The bombings the other day served to reinforce the need to get out and stop losing lives and resources. This too shall pass.

Comment

Americans have very short term memories. Polls show that while many think the departure was botched the departure itself was necessary. The bombings the other day served to reinforce the need to get out and stop losing lives and resources. This too shall pass.
                      by pulling out....you show that all those american lives were for nothing and now the all mighty united states of america has to ask a bunch of camel jockies permission to take a piss....let that sink in

jihad joe has turned the usa into the laughing stock of the entire world.

Comment

by pulling out....you show that all those american lives were for nothing and now the all mighty united states of america has to ask a bunch of camel jockies permission to take a piss....let that sink in

jihad joe has turned the usa into the laughing stock of the entire world.
                        Who put us in Afghanistan in the first place? Who kept us there for years? Yes, even Obama shoulders blame there. Biden got us out. It needed to happen. It was never gong to go well (definitely could have gone better) but the country's fate is written on the wall. Civil war, violence, innocent Afghans killed, eventual breakup. You cons complain about us policing/protecting other countries yet now you're all upset that we finally got out of a place we never should have been in?! GTFOH.

Comment

From April of this year. Funny how cons forget. Laughable actually

"Former President Donald Trump on Sunday expressed support for pulling U.S. military forces out of Afghanistan, calling a withdrawal "wonderful and positive," but pushed back on President Biden's September 11 deadline for leaving the country.

Mr. Trump said in a statement he believes the U.S. should leave Afghanistan earlier than when Mr. Biden has called for, and took credit for laying the groundwork for American troops to leave the country before September 11, the 20th anniversary of the terrorist attacks that launched the U.S. into its longest war.

"I made early withdraw possible by already pulling much of our billions of dollars and equipment out and, more importantly, reducing our military presence to less than 2,000 troops from the 16,000 level that was there," he said.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-...ar-withdrawal/

Comment

From April of this year. Funny how cons forget. Laughable actually

"Former President Donald Trump on Sunday expressed support for pulling U.S. military forces out of Afghanistan, calling a withdrawal "wonderful and positive," but pushed back on President Biden's September 11 deadline for leaving the country.

Mr. Trump said in a statement he believes the U.S. should leave Afghanistan earlier than when Mr. Biden has called for, and took credit for laying the groundwork for American troops to leave the country before September 11, the 20th anniversary of the terrorist attacks that launched the U.S. into its longest war.

"I made early withdraw possible by already pulling much of our billions of dollars and equipment out and, more importantly, reducing our military presence to less than 2,000 troops from the 16,000 level that was there," he said.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-...ar-withdrawal/
                            are you still showing up here for more whippings? TRUMP always on your head living rent free 247365.
                            Guess what? Biden had about 7 months to get this right....seriously, how much more time did he need?

jihad joes hand picked man blinken was vacationing in the hamptons just days prior to this debacle.

Congress right now is deciding if any of them will stand with jihad joe in leaving americans behind enemy lines.

You cant'y blame TC, or TRUMP or hannity or Desantis or Rush for any of this fkg mess, we tried to warn you, now you gotta eat your own sh-t sandwhich!

Comment

are you still showing up here for more whippings? TRUMP always on your head living rent free 247365.
                              Guess what? Biden had about 7 months to get this right....seriously, how much more time did he need?

jihad joes hand picked man blinken was vacationing in the hamptons just days prior to this debacle.

Congress right now is deciding if any of them will stand with jihad joe in leaving americans behind enemy lines.

You cant'y blame TC, or TRUMP or hannity or Desantis or Rush for any of this fkg mess, we tried to warn you, now you gotta eat your own sh-t sandwhich!

Cons trying to downplay Trump's role are pathetic:

-Trump negotiated a deal with terrorists
                              -Trump left out the Afghan government
                              -Trump released 5000 Taliban prisoners including the new president
                              -Trump drew troops down to 2500 before leaving office
                              -Trump's deadline was too short
                              -Trump drastically cut refugee Visas from 10OK to 15K and slowed down applications

-Biden should have ramped troops back up
                              -Bilken/ State should have processed Afghans faster
                              -Americans living there should have gotten out earlier

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X