X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Guest;n4234115][QUOTE=Guest;n4234106][QUOTE=Guest;n4234104]
    Originally posted by Guest View Post

I have a HS aged ECNL player, so I’m fine with my level of knowledge, thanks.

I remember the over invested parents from when my kid was u11. Most of their kids either quit or got cut because they got burned out early. I’d tell you to relax and just let your kid have fun, but my experience tells me that you won’t be interested in anyone’s advice.

Don’t get too excited about your kid’s u11 team. Only about 25% of those kids will be on the ECNL roster by u14/15.

So we shouldn't be concerned that us parents have more knowledge in regard to placement than these clubs do? Why should we not be concerned at u11? Tell me you were not concerned at u11, and I will believe you. Haha. The fact that you are on this site, definitely means you were concerned at u11, even more so, you are commenting on u11 when your player is in high school. Sounds like you were that overly invested dad, where as I am simply pointing out all the CLUBS lack of expertise for all the $ we pay to put the best matchups on the fields, especially in top brackets.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4234118][QUOTE=Guest;n4234115][QUOTE=Guest;n4234106]

So we shouldn't be concerned that us parents have more knowledge in regard to placement than these clubs do? Why should we not be concerned at u11? Tell me you were not concerned at u11, and I will believe you. Haha. The fact that you are on this site, definitely means you were concerned at u11, even more so, you are commenting on u11 when your player is in high school. Sounds like you were that overly invested dad, where as I am simply pointing out all the CLUBS lack of expertise for all the $ we pay to put the best matchups on the fields, especially in top brackets.
      Nope. Didn’t get super concerned about tournament brackets at u11. I was only worried about quality coaching and my kid continuing to get better and enjoy herself. I had seen all of this play out with friends who had older kids.

Good luck to your daughter. It’s a long road, so hopefully she continues to enjoy playing (regardless of which bracket her team is placed in).

Comment

Scorpions are in a serious rebuilding mode. Expect nothing at the younger ages for at least a couple seasons.
        Younger age groups are struggling bad. There is only a handful of clubs that are seriously invested in their youth teams. Juventus, Stars, Aztec, Bayside, Steel, Select.

forza juve!!!

Comment

Tough weekend for stars top teams at their own event.

Comment

Younger age groups are struggling bad. There is only a handful of clubs that are seriously invested in their youth teams. Juventus, Stars, Aztec, Bayside, Steel, Select.

forza juve!!!
            Doesn’t look like there was any U9 teams for Boys for any of these clubs. That’s weird. I know they have them because we have upcoming games this fall.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X