Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the toxic coaches? Name names before we pay.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Platinum and gold look strong

the rest look average .

if you want to see the best 2011 boys competition in MA then watching a couple of the platinum and gold bracket teams is the place to watch them. Will be interesting to see who comes out on top

Comment

James Blackwell is a loser, he should be selling fish and chips in some ****hole town in England. the guy is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

TOXIC - LR @ NEFC Bristol County
        Luis?? - yea trash!

Comment

There's a lot of abusive coaches out there. its crazy how much teams fold and crumble every season. becasue of coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
            James Blackwell is a loser, he should be selling fish and chips in some ****hole town in England. the guy is a joke.
            BA here, I love sliding into James Blackwell DM’s, I’m so hot for his calf muscles!

Comment

Originally posted by guest View Post

luis?? - yea trash!
              surf?

Comment

surf?
                Yep Luis. Trains, encouraging his players to play dirty, foul and injure players. Oh then he takes his club Surf team and puts them in a town league I. RI to beat up on all the little RI towns. Must feel so good to sandbag they town teams in RI with your club 2010 Surf team. Way to go.

Comment

Yep Luis. Trains, encouraging his players to play dirty, foul and injure players. Oh then he takes his club Surf team and puts them in a town league I. RI to beat up on all the little RI towns. Must feel so good to sandbag they town teams in RI with your club 2010 Surf team. Way to go.
                  That’s RI club soccer for you.

Comment

And more abusive coaches...

Comment

Yes- I'd agree - he coached my daughter in college- created poor team culture and eventually was let go when the school had enough.
                      Uhmmm hold up....the coach who replaced him was a level of TOXIC you cannot imagine. He dragged Wheaton down the drain

Comment

EK is a good coach. Maybe your son wasnt a good fit
                        Ever see his seton hall teams? he's a great coach

Comment

is derek melo. fired @ nefc went to jaguars. toxic bully n abusive be carefull with this loser around ur kids.stay far a way.

Comment

is derek melo. fired @ nefc went to jaguars. toxic bully n abusive be carefull with this loser around ur kids.stay far a way.
                            What happened? We need details with these claims pal.

Comment

Attend a few practices and just watch the team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X