The Boys 2009 Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly the move to 11v11 combined with shakeup of leagues leaves me shrugging my shoulders. Should know a lot more after the pre-labor day and labor day tourneys. Right now typical pre-season optimism.

Comment

Juve IFA 09s will be one of the top teams in the state.

Comment

What does the Juve pyramid look like for 2009 Boys? There seem to be a ton of teams and I can't tell what the acronyms are. Is this right?

1) IFA (MLS Next)
        2) JAB EDS N; JAB EDS S; HFC (National League)
        3) JAB East Boston; JAB RI (NECSL Regional Championship)
        4) JAB MW; West Bianco; JAB SW; GB (NECSL Flight 1)

Comment

I have no idea, but would be interested in seeing this for all the bigger clubs. So annoying that the information isn't readily available - might help reduce some of the bait and switch tactics.

Comment

Seacoast '09 Mass Elite are the #1 ranked team in Mass.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
              According to Gotsoccer - which doesn’t include most games from the top 09 teams last year. https://youthsoccerrankings.us is a bit more accurate.

It would have been good to see them at the Bayside tournament last weekend.

Comment

LOL, best in the state, but they just lost twice last weekend to NEFC's C team.

Comment

Juve IFA 09s will be one of the top teams in the state.
                  I think that’s somewhat premature. They lost to the only other 09 MA MLS team in the tournament and conceded too many goals. Good start though and hope the kids have a great season.

Comment

LOL, best in the state, but they just lost twice last weekend to NEFC's C team.
                    I'm going by the rankings... separate question, what the heck happened to the nefc 2010 metro west boys team. They were the best 2010 boys team in Mass last year imo. The entire team turned over....

Comment

I'm going by the rankings... separate question, what the heck happened to the nefc 2010 metro west boys team. They were the best 2010 boys team in Mass last year imo. The entire team turned over....
                      Not sure for this team specifically but if they were that good many could have been offered a spot on the 2010 pre-mls/ rdl team.

Comment

Not sure for this team specifically but if they were that good many could have been offered a spot on the 2010 pre-mls/ rdl team.
                        That must be it. We just played in the surf tourney and that was a totally different team.

Comment

Thoughts after the first weekend? Interesting to see Liverpool NPL beat Bolts 4-0.

Comment

What does the Juve pyramid look like for 2009 Boys? There seem to be a ton of teams and I can't tell what the acronyms are. Is this right?

1) IFA (MLS Next)
                            2) JAB EDS N; JAB EDS S; HFC (National League)
                            3) JAB East Boston; JAB RI (NECSL Regional Championship)
                            4) JAB MW; West Bianco; JAB SW; GB (NECSL Flight 1)
                            Might need to knock that HFC team down a tier - they got smoked 8-2

Comment

That must be it. We just played in the surf tourney and that was a totally different team.
                              It is. The current 2010 MetroWest elite team is not the same team that it was. Entirely different players and different coach. The kids that played “2010 MW elite” last year are on ECNL/rdl/pre-mls. Check out ECNL and Northeast Academy League schedules and that’s where those kids are now playing.

Comment

Thoughts after the first weekend? Interesting to see Liverpool NPL beat Bolts 4-0.
                                The Bolts' first team from their east/Weymouth region that ran through the Premiership last season now plays in ECNL-R, so the Bolts' team in the NPL that lost to Liverpool is their second team for that region (and the fourth team for the club as a whole, behind MLS-NEXT, ECNL, and ECNL-R).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X