Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juventus/IFA Finances?

We've all heard the rumors - but is there anything official out there about the financial status of Juventus.Academy Boston.. now IFA? We haven't signed our "offer" as I'm not interested in giving them any money until I know they're actually going to be around in the Fall.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    We've all heard the rumors - but is there anything official out there about the financial status of Juventus.Academy Boston.. now IFA? We haven't signed our "offer" as I'm not interested in giving them any money until I know they're actually going to be around in the Fall.
    If you are a parent of a daughter I would be very careful and think long and hard about it. IFA is now a complete boys club. The girls now will get nothing and you can clearly see from all there social media posts that they only care about the boys side.

Also how much is tuition this year? went up about $500.

Comment

Juventus will be gone. Assets shifted to IFA with a new owner on paper but still run by BA and MH. IFA will definitely be there in the fall it’s just whether or not you want to give money to support the people who bankrupted 2 clubs in less than 5 years and don’t pay their staff or facilities

Comment

If any of their staff even come back in the fall and I’d any facilities let them in to train ^

Comment

Is their MLSN program still free? I don’t understand how they subsidize that with many of their girls and some regional teams leaving. Just by jacking up fees, or paying coaches less?

Comment

Is their MLSN program still free? I don’t understand how they subsidize that with many of their girls and some regional teams leaving. Just by jacking up fees, or paying coaches less?
            No guarantees on the free part,

They are paying some Full Time regional directors / coaches 6 figures..... and totally can't afford it.

Comment

Girls program has vanished . But they do have GA rising haha

Comment

MLSN is free only because it contractually has to for the first few years

Comment

I think you mean Scorpions picked up whole teams of good players who will beat every Stars RL team

Comment

Are any Juve players going all the way to Westfield for GA rising? This only benefits the western part of the state. Which is great for them.

Comment

Hardiman has sunk 2 clubs now and is on his third - the goal is always to line the pockets as much as possible. IFA clearly has an end goal for the next 1-2 years and that is either to take as large a salary each year as possible or build it up to sell to 3step....

Comment

Any more info about club finances being problematic? Thinking of switching my son to IFA for next season.

Comment

Any more info about club finances being problematic? Thinking of switching my son to IFA for next season.
                          All clubs are problematic in my opinion. What age group? Seems to be some changes internally which could be good or bad depending on who you talk to...
                          2008(U14 last year) and lower teams have been strong for IFA MLSN

the 2007(U16) and u19 teams are not good this year, neither had finished above .500 per MLSN standings

Comment

Speaking of Finances, Boston Bolts West and Juventus West 2010 girls had their tryout for the New IFA going to GA Rising.
                            The A team will be coached by the Coach from the Bolts and the B team by the coach of Juve west.
                            As can be expected The A coach took almost all of his Players and only 3 girls from Juve. It appears to me that favoritism and familiarity played a larger role than talent. It's his team so it must be accepted. Now about the finances, Will all Girls pay the same fee? It is known that the Bolts Made "Deals" with some parents in order to keep them on the team. Some received a Big financial break and might even be some didn't pay anything. To Any IFA hierarchy, This is your opportunity to make sure that there is no financial break for the Bolts Girls and that the new organization is fair and transparent.

Comment

Motion to dismiss lawsuit was denied on june 2nd. So nothings gotten better that’s for sure. They will let Juve go bankrupt as they shift over to IFA - if that’s the type of people you want to hand a few thousand dollars to then go ahead. They will sell or fold within 24 months

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X