Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Meotis Erikson leaving?

Heard she is taking players with her... anyone out there can tell me this is all just a load of bs?

going where?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Heard she is taking players with her... anyone out there can tell me this is all just a load of bs?
      Ask her. It’s her decision.

Comment

she probably saw how they treated and canned a well-respected 2010 coach and decided to leave for a club that respects its employees.

Comment

She should coaching the 2010. If you don’t believe check out her resume /college soccer achievements. Great role model for the girls

Comment

Where would she go? Seems like bs. She was announced as the 2012 ecnl blue coach not long ago.

Comment

She was rumored to be leaving several weeks ago. My D ran into several girls who were coached by her, that were aware of the rumor... and looking at NEFC.

Comment

She was rumored to be leaving several weeks ago. My D ran into several girls who were coached by her, that were aware of the rumor... and looking at NEFC.
                It's true that there have been 2012 stars girls considering nefc. But that's not related to ME. nefc already has nb and a former Juventus coach lined up to coach the 2012 pre-gas next year.

Comment

It's true that there have been 2012 stars girls considering nefc. But that's not related to ME. nefc already has nb and a former Juventus coach lined up to coach the 2012 pre-gas next year.
                  The exact reason my D was given weeks ago, was ME potentially leaving and outside of the group of 2012's you mention, which I'm also familiar with.

Comment

Who is "NB"? The former Juvi coach I know is RV. Heard he's coaching U11s and younger but might have heard wrong.

Comment

Looks like ME was just announced as IFA North Girls Director... Good move????

Comment

Where did you see this? All I see is
                        https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...ibextid=Nif5oz

Comment

IFA Instagram

Comment

So who's going to coach her Stars teams?

Comment

Paul Walsh from NEFC

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X