Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Could Fix Talking Soccer by Eliminating One Single Word

If I were a programmer every time I saw the word "beat" I'd write a script that would shut down the user's browser and make them restart it. Like Pavlov, eventually they'd get it.

And I can fix it by requiring people to understand what a P5 and mid-major is before they think their women’s soccer player did something.

Comment

I would take out "exposure," which is so creepy to use for kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        And I can fix it by requiring people to understand what a P5 and mid-major is before they think their women’s soccer player did something.
        That's not one word.

Really, you need help.

Comment

That's not one word.

Really, you need help.
          No, it’s not. You must have gone to a P5 to understand that? Impressive! I’m so, so impressed!! Wow!! A P5?! HOW EXCITING FOR YOU!!!! Look at you!! Wow!!!! No one else’s education could possibly compare right?! I mean your football team played in a P5! Wowwwwwww!!!! Soooooo cool!!

Thats what you’re going for, right?

Comment

No, it’s not. You must have gone to a P5 to understand that? Impressive! I’m so, so impressed!! Wow!! A P5?! HOW EXCITING FOR YOU!!!! Look at you!! Wow!!!! No one else’s education could possibly compare right?! I mean your football team played in a P5! Wowwwwwww!!!! Soooooo cool!!

Thats what you’re going for, right?
            What does that have to do with reading the word "beat" in so many posts instead of enjoying the kid's game for what it is?

I don't have a kid in P5, if that really matters. Kudos to them though.

Comment

If I were a programmer every time I saw the word "beat" I'd write a script that would shut down the user's browser and make them restart it. Like Pavlov, eventually they'd get it.
              I would take out those who use the word development. All the carpetbaggers are out selling the tale that their club is best.Never saw any such thing on club teams. If you really want your kid developed, hire a personal trainer or better yet have him play in the streets with a bunch of Brazilian kids.

Comment

Blue.

Comment

I'd add a voting button. If it gets pressed enough, the thread implodes.

Comment

Could have made the Summer of Forza Juve a lot more bearable.

Comment

I’d get rid of the word ECRL2. It doesn’t exist, it never existed, and one parent living in Select 08 la la land doesn’t make it exist.

Comment

Fix by destroying it or at least make it so not anonymous.

Comment

Bury this site

Comment

You can add "Level" in here. If I could write code and have your page shut down whenever you typed l-e-v-e-l that would be awesome

Comment

Like the gong show. Perfect.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X