Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

And if you don't want to go to a school outside of the Northeast, I should care why?

(Not for nothing, but there are [very few] White girls going to school outside the Northeast). So, not 'Zero'. Stop making things up.
    Really? It's 1 instead of 0 and you're taking some kind of moral high ground? You've just proven my point.

Comment

Really? It's 1 instead of 0 and you're taking some kind of moral high ground? You've just proven my point.
      So by calling you factually incorrect, and you agreeing, you think you "won" something? I actually agreed with your overall point (i.e. very few). But, you were on your own moral high ground you didn't even realize it.

Again, if you aren't looking at a school outside the northeast, as is the case with 70% of the population, why should one care?

Comment

Stats from last spring, post from July:

U13 - 7/16 games were within two goals as a result; 1-13-2 in conference record
        U14 - 8/16 games were within two goals as a result; 1-13-2 in conference record
        U15 - 11/16 games were within two goals as a result; 5-10-1 in conference record
        U16 - 10/16 games were within two goals as a result (one of those was a win, and split w/ Blue); 3-12-1 in conference record
        U17 - 14/16 games were within two goals as a result; 6-8-2 in conference record
        U18/19 - 8/16 games were within two goals as a result; 3-11-2 in conference record

That's a composite 19-67-10 record, and of those 67 losses 37 were by two goals or more. Looks like only the U17 group is competitive.

Comment

So by calling you factually incorrect, and you agreeing, you think you "won" something? I actually agreed with your overall point (i.e. very few). But, you were on your own moral high ground you didn't even realize it.

Again, if you aren't looking at a school outside the northeast, as is the case with 70% of the population, why should one care?
          BTW it’s more than 1.

Comment

Why do so many dislike White? I really don't understand it

Comment

White will always be an ECRL team playing in ECNL, and the results will almost always prove that out.

Comment

White will always be an ECRL team playing in ECNL, and the results will almost always prove that out.
                Any of the National White teams would destroy the competition in Regional. It’s not even close.

Comment

Any of the National White teams would destroy the competition in Regional. It’s not even close.
                  Except 2010. SUSAs regional team and Whites national tied this fall.

Comment

The national White teams are the players at the club who can't crack the top team. At most ECNL clubs that would land them on the ECRL roster. There can be only one top team at the club and the White players aren't on it. They should head to a national-level ECRL competition and see how they do....

Comment

The national White teams are the players at the club who can't crack the top team. At most ECNL clubs that would land them on the ECRL roster. There can be only one top team at the club and the White players aren't on it. They should head to a national-level ECRL competition and see how they do....
                      Correct and just like most clubs second team they fall apart as they get older. Not a bad thing just a thing that happens at a lot of clubs.
                      unfortunately it’s more noticeable when the second team is in the same league as the first.
                      It would be the same in any other league if you had 2 teams from the same club in the a top division. One team would probably be better than the other.

Comment

White is a bus stop to destination Loserville, and the tickets are so expensive.

"ALL ABOARD "

Comment

^I back the SM theory. We know many families in Stars White. About half love him, love that he is demanding and pushes the girls to be better. The other half see those same words as verbal abuse. Some tolerate it, some leave, some never go to Stars White because of it. Regardless of where you stand on the Tough/Abuse spectrum, a 50% approval rating is not good and SM should acknowledge that and change. Better yet, JD should acknowledge that and force him to change or ask him to leave.
                          You can't be 50-50 on teen abuse and that is what SM is all about. Sorry, but there is no 50-50 here. On the bright side he is a lawsuit waiting to happen so its just a matter of time - see the James Blackwell thread. A different horses ass of a different color but still both are abusers.

Comment

What constitutes abuse? Does he yell, swear? Is it mental abuse?

Comment

I have never really been on board with the idea that there is an A and B team, from the same club, in the same league. If they played out of different geographies maybe it could make some sense and then they wouldnt be A/B. This all happened when PDA and Stars (and some otehrs around the country) leveraged bringing their DA teams back to ECNL, but it should never have been made a permanent thing.

Comment

If you had two ECNL teams in a region wouldn't you want them to be the two best teams in the region? The Stars White teams used to be super competitive and in some age brackets much better than Blue. Now it looks and feels like the club is deliberately trying to hamper the entire White franchise's success. It's baffling.
                                should dismantle white and let NEFC in. They are clearly a top club in the state. I believe their Champions League status in GA should show they are more than capable of having success in ECNL. In my opinion they are wasting their talent playing in GA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X